Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Need A Bit Of Advice

robbo516

i had an L reg rev 2 UK N/A about 9 months ago, sold it and now regret it, i am after another one, but i dont really want a rev 1 and cant afford the price of a rev2, my question is simply this, would u recommend buying a rev1 or wait and save for a rev2, now i know this is gonna be a case of be biased to what u own, but are rev 2's really much different to a rev1???

oh and another thing, would u insure ur 2 third party fire and theft rather than fully comp???

defo cant stretch to a rev 3 mate, no chance, most i will be able to scrape together is about 2k, and i want a uk tbar for defo, not bothered about the leaking as i sorted it on my old one and will sort it on this one, but defo dont want red, and as this seems to be the most popular colour on the trader at the min looks like i might not get a choice!

ive had a black one, but fancy a white one this time.

Fair enough....white looks nice....especially around twilight combined with nicly positioned purple neons ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

rev1's have smaller brakes, a thinner lip spoiler, slightly different shocks and thats about it really when it's compared to the rev2.

if you look around you can sometimes get a high mileage rev3 for 2-2.5k

Hmm, very much doubt you'd get a rev 3 for £2k but you might be able to find a 'reasonable' rev 2, not a mint one though. Rev 2 is better than the Rev 1 for the reasons mentioned above, plus Rev 2 has bigger and nicer wheels.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links