Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's Your Excuse?

Chappers

Ive just come inside after working on my AE86 to organise the ***** up for tonight with the lads! MMMMMMmmmmmmm, Beer!!!!!

Building a PC for someone... just jump on in between installing stuff! :rolleyes:

If I wasnt working..

Playing football for top position in the league, followed by heavy eating and drinking..taking me till past 2pm..

Instead..

Sat at desk until 10:30pm.. go home..11pm. cup of tea..Halo2..bed. :(

Works sucks..

Oh, Ive created an account on national lottery..don't even have to buy a ticket now :D

I am dying to wash my new car but it's just too cold, so I might do it tomorrow (after a drive).

Apart from that I have just finished the housework and need a rest.

I feel like a demented housewife.

Im just redesigning my little girls website for xmas :D

Nothing else to do this weekend for once (been putting off the redesign for months)

hangover is whats stoppin me goin out, would love to see my lass out tonight dressed as a cheerleader for her sisters birthday :wub:

I'm here checking what's been happening after just removing my FSE adjustable fuel regulator and replacing with the stock one. :) And in case anyone is wondering I'll be playing with my oil cooler (again :ffs: ) tomorrow.

Also just washed the Rolla.

would love to see my lass out tonight dressed as a cheerleader for her sisters birthday :wub:

me too :P

I'm here checking what's been happening after just removing my FSE adjustable fuel regulator and replacing with the stock one.  :)  And in case anyone is wondering I'll be playing with my oil cooler (again :ffs: ) tomorrow.

Also just washed the Rolla.

Bit cold for that malarky..

Any difference?

Housework for me too. Sad but true. Anyway, place now looks respectable so watching a DVD before getting ready to go out for a PINT or four (sorry!).

Girlfriend's picking me up in her week old Tigra. Not bad, for a Vauxhall.

Lager, lager, lager, lager :beer: :meet: :beer:

I'm sorry. ;)

Hope you get a pint soon enough.

Watching Gothika at mo. Ooh Halle Berry in the shower!

I've spent most of the day decorating and I'm too skint to go out as I have a holiday to pay off and I spent so much in Homebase this morning that I would have been cheaper getting someone to do the painting for me... :(

Cold and wet here...

A

Too cold to go out and all my mates are working and I would go out 2nite but that would mean a bit of drink driving into work at half 9 2mo morning which isnt going to happen! I'm a good boy! :thumbsup:

Might just stay in and watch TV/sit on the 'net/play PS2! :yes:

Look's like im going to stop by the Kebab house, pick up a 'chicken meat and chips', then go to <Chav accent> Spar, and get some Strongbow :beer: and retire to Halo2 :afro: ..

Just dropped G/F home. I`ve to be at work at 3 so beddy bies for me soon. :(

I`ve to be at work at 3 so beddy bies for me soon.  :(

:blink: You a burglar or something?

:lol:

It would be more rewarding if i were. :lol:

I`m one of the people who make sure you get your Favourite magazine or newspaper on time :thumbsup:

I've been at work from 9-4 today, came home had to take my Mum to Lakeside (which is never a good idea on a Saturday) and am now lieing on my bed on the net cos I am knackered from my 2nd week of earlies at work :crybaby:

Nearly 4 hours into a 12 hour night shift, wondering how the TOC Xmas party is going. Anyone heard from people at the bash, think i might give someone a ring see how it's going.

:meet: :beer::beer:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links