Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Get A Turbo...

Jimlad

on the way home this morning I had heaps of fun overtaking some cars. Travelling behind them at 60mph. See a space ahead... drop into third, plant the foot... boost zooms round to 1.2bar and Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm.... you're flying past them as if someone has pressed fast forward for you but left everyone else on normal speed.

It's so much fun... it still astounds me the power of these cars, even the stock MR2 turbos. I would love to see the faces of the other drivers as I scream past... lol.

Get a Tubby people !?!?!!

Still you are lucky my car is buggered damn Water pump i cant do anything for a week till it gets sorted as its booked in :crybaby:

Too right Jimbo :thumbsup:

Ain't the cold weather a lully 'ting? :lol:

MR2 turbo's should be made compulsory. :lol::lol: B)

I want one!!!

Was in Jims car last night coming back from glasgow and the car felt amazing!!

Instant boost passing people, really pushes you into the seat.

Next year for defo i'll have one :thumbsup:

On the way home this morning I had heaps of fun overtaking some cars. Travelling behind them at 60mph. See a space ahead... drop into third, plant the foot... boost zooms round to 1.2bar and Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm.... you're flying past them as if someone has pressed fast forward for you but left everyone else on normal speed.

Yeh the only way forward is via turbo power..

It's so much fun... it still astounds me the power of these cars, even the stock MR2 turbos. I would love to see the faces of the other drivers as I scream past... lol.

Just taken a look at what youve got under the engine bonnet/cover awesome jim. :D

Dave :thumbsup:

lol, I'm having troubles getting up the hill to my village.

every time i put the pedal to the metal it just wants to spin out of control everywhere :D

The joys of winter :lol:

last winter I was visiting a lady friend who stayed up a big hill. Gave up in the end as I couldn't get the car up it. Had to park up and walk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links