Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoilers, Scoops And Skirts

c_master

Im thinking about doing a few cosmetic mods but finding it really hard to get the right info. :ffs:

Who sells Toms side skirts the cheapest and will they fit my '97? mtte.com want £586! And where can i get a cheap toms air scoop if i decide to get one. mtte want £255 b4 postage!!!! Bomex do one for £156 but still expensivo and not as nice. Or is it all about e-bay? Dont toms do a website to buy direct?

This is a lot of q's but i also want to know if anyone does the spoiler thats on mk2's

from '98 onwards, or a similar version, to fit a rev 3. i think its adjustable but thats not too important if it looks right.

Please help.

well revision6 sorts out the skirts and scoops bit then. and any changes to headlights or lexus lights i might want. good website. wish id known that about 4 hours ago! Cheers mate.

Cant im you shaf, not a full member but im only thinking about doing it at the mo anyway. def wont be spending b4 xmas and prob not till summer. Where can you get them? or is it top secret :ph34r: lol.

Just realised were all from same area as well!! bit weird.

And where can i get a cheap toms air scoop if i decide to get one. mtte want £255 b4 postage!!!!

I've got one for sale. PM me for the info. :thumbsup:

And where can i get a cheap toms air scoop if i decide to get one. mtte want £255 b4 postage!!!!

I've got one for sale. PM me for the info. :thumbsup:

I know of 2 for sale .. in black, about £100 notes each ..

(and a bomex front, veilside rear etc .. have a look in the "For Sale" section)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links