Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Autochanger? Oh And Hello.

youngsod

I know this has been flogged to death, but I do have one more question. What Autochangers are compatible with the Toyota head unit? We have a Pioneer in the Ka, and basically I want to know if I can put it in the Yaris, or if I'll need a new changer?

As for fitting it, I'll get someone more competent to do it!

I suppose I should introduce myself. We are just about to buy an 02 Yaris. This wife's grandfather is giving up motoring, so we are going to buy his car from him. He said he would flog it to us for trade price. It's an 02 02 1.0GS, 4.5K on the clock and absolutely spotless. How much did the dealer quote him? £4,500. I can just imagine the mark up they would stick on it along with the 'Low Mileage!' sticker.

Would I pay £6K from a dealer for this? Nope! Will I give £4.5K for it? You bet. Frankly the only thing that concerns me even slightly is the mileage, I'd rather it had done 15,000 in 2 1/2 years than 4,500 but that's just being super picky.

Mind you it was either this or an IS200, but the tightwad in me won out.....

Douglas

Not sure exactly which one's, but i do know that sony's, alpine's and kenwood's are in people's cars. It could be that any are compatible with the right adaptor! Infact, at some car audio places, they'll use an RF Modulator, so all will be compatible. I think! (i really am very useless!)

No idea mate! :unsure:

But I noticed ur location is Prestwick. Prestwick in Ayrshire? If it is I'm just up the road in Stewarton! :thumbsup:

Indeed! I'm just along the road in sunny PIK. In fact the Yaris is currently even closer to you in Kilwinning.

Nice alloys! I've always fancied white alloys, but the wife will not hear of them. I do prefer your black Yaris (ours is red). The Mother in Law had a black 51 Yaris and it really suited the unpainted bumpers.

Douglas

In fact the Yaris is currently even closer to you in Kilwinning.

Wouldn't leave it there for too long! :lol:

If you are ever in Killie, I might see you around, you can hardly miss me! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links