Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Octane Booster Is Amazing

BLOODUK

Just got like 30 bottles of it from the states , took the mr2 down to the garage

filled her up with bp ultimate then wacked some octane in... WOW amazing stuff my car was like even meaner it feel So smooth.

I cant wait till i get my downpipe next year

Just got like 30 bottles of it from the states , took the mr2 down to the garage

filled her up with bp ultimate then wacked some octane in... WOW amazing stuff my car was like even meaner it feel So smooth.

I cant wait till i get my downpipe next year

Hi Blood,

Sounds good stuff :thumbsup: can you tell me is the octane booster a specific make or is this stuff similar to the likes of Halfords octane booster etc?

Cheers Dave

Sounds good stuff  :thumbsup: can you tell me is the octane booster a specific make or is this stuff similar to the likes of halfords octane booster etc?

Cheers Dave

This is what it says on the bottle

CYCLO OCTANE BOOST

More horse power...

More octane...

Increases octane and cleans system, increases upto 3 octane numbers

stops knock , ping and hesitation..

Use 1 bottle on every fill up as required

Hope this helps

edit : give http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/ a call they may have some ;)

Aldon Automotive in the midlands sell similar stuff, I think it's about £10 a bottle but you're supposed to use half that in one go with a tank of fuel so it doesn't last long. It seemed to work quite well on my RS Turbo.

Yay! does this mean people will stop thinking Optimax is actually good????

:thumbsup:

Yay! does this mean people will stop thinking Optimax is actually good????

:thumbsup:

I noticed no difference from optimax - bp ultimate, ill stick with bp ultimate its more widely available in my area ;)

Shell Optimax certainly makes a difference to mine. Quicker pickup and definately smoother with a noticable difference in power.

I used to run Aldon Octane Booster in my 1293 stage III mini years ago. I didn't know they were still about. Good gear! :thumbsup:

Shell Optimax certainly makes a difference to mine.  Quicker pickup and definately smoother with a noticable difference in power.

I used to run Aldon Octane Booster in my 1293 stage III mini years ago.  I didn't know they were still about.  Good gear!  :thumbsup:

I agree with Earl....Optimax for me :yes:

I also use the Millers Octane Booster. Tested on a Dyno plot and have actual figures that it increased the Octane rating to 101 and Optimax.

£30 for 10 bottles, so now every fill up is £40.....and I still get 550 kilometres out of my baby :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have unfortunately been using esso supreme too recently... as they replaced super plus with it :'(

my 2 didnt like super plus. It loves this Supreme petrol stuff though, similar results to Optimax for me...but 89.9p!!!! lol, oh well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links