Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3sgte Swap

eightsixdrft

I'm looking for any info on swapping a 3sgte into my 86 SR5. I cant find any info as of yet. I was going to do the 4agze but again no info on wiring. I can do the work but I need more info. Is the 4agze reliable when you get Hp ratings around 200? One last question, does the 3sgte bolt up to the corolla tranny? Thanks for your effort :help:

theres lots of $agze wiring info on club4ag.com im pretty sure a 3sgte has been dropped in an srs before too..but its not an easy swap...and you will need a sizable budget to cxarrry this off sucessfully....id say around 6000 pounds would be a fair figure to budget with :)

I would stick with a 4AGE/4AGZE or turbo charge a 4AGZE(4AGTE!) if i were you! 3SGTE is not an easy project at all! Where as anything 4AGE is a bolt in job, but just got to alter the wiring! Which is simple if you use a complete loom and ecu from a supercharged MR2!

4AGE/AE86 Technical Guide,4AG.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links