Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Crem Leather Interior

MSC_Kev

In the next week I will be collecting my brand new cream leather interior that I won off eBay today for a bargain price that is a direct fit for the corolla!!

I have the seats and door cards and I will do a bit of work on the dash to make them look right, a little how the ferrari's are designed.

Top half of the interior will be black as it is now. Bottom half of the dash covered in cream leather, with cream seats, the inserts on the door cards will cream leather also.

I will post images when I have it all fitted.

well chuffed :thumbsup: now to sort out the turbo dilema :ffs:

(lol @ the topic title cream rather then crem)

Kev :)

Hey,

sounds good, but r u sure that interior was for your car? you have an ae-101 right?

thanks,

Kamran

checked with the seller and he said it should fit, but hey for the price I paid for it I'm not too worried as I'll sell it on if it doesn't fit.

and yes I do have the ae101

Kev :)

Hey dude,

I only asked, cause i wouldn't have minded a leather interior!

But the seller didnt seem to now too much, he kept saying 1995-200 model

But the interiors changed from that period, and from what i could tell the interior was more for the ae-111.

Tru tho, it was worth a lot more than you paid. seeling it on if need be shud be easy.

if it fits, take some photos and put em up. :thumbsup:

cheers,

kamran

thanks guys :)

Well I have my doubts that it will fit also, but for what I paid for it I'm not too worried. I have a very long drive to pick it up, but I don't mind.

Infact if it doesn't fit and the mounts can't be fabricated I have several people waiting for it on the TOC, you !Removed! vultures :lol: So I can sell it on and make a little bit of profit towards other mods for my car and someone on here still gets a bargain of a damn nice interior!

Seats look a match to mine as does the rear bench seat split into 2 parts, just as mine is, doorcards look suspect however, but I would use my own and have the inserts in cream leather to match.

I know the corolla is 92-97, what comes next the E11? and to what year?, that may even have the same mounting positions like the E10 does

I will take lots of images when I have the interior, which should be no more then a week. have a nice new fuji s5500 digi cam to take them with too :)

Kev :thumbsup:

hey

I think the e11 is next, i guess its 97-00, roughly, R to V reg. It is the buggey eyed corolla, mostly made in europe, thats why the design inside is most likely different.

I thought that 2, the seats look similar, but door card different. After this is the face lift version, with big headlights, but same rear. All in all, a drastic change from our corolla's.

cheers,

Kamran

should be ok as the floor pan from the ae92 is nearly identical to the ae111 so seat mounting should be the same. if not just mod the brackets. i had to do this to get the MR2 tubbie seats in the rolla

You put leather seats from a mr2 turbo in your corolla? mega!

How much modification did you need, and are the ae92 and ae-101 floor plan equally similar?

Thing is only problem is that 5 door interior to 3 door interior? sliding system underneath is different i think?

cheers,

spacefaceuk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links