Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Steering Fluid

93mr2red

the little plastic rivets need to be pushed in the centre to pop them out, or so ive been told as my car aint got any, anyone got any spare?

the little plastic rivets need to be pushed in the centre to pop them out, or so ive been told as my car aint got any, anyone got any spare?

Thank you. I know you can buy those plastic clips at most any automotive store. I bought some from Toyota, they probably charge more for them.

My plastic cover just sits on the rim of the metal.. seems to be fine tho.

same here but its startin to bug me the amount of screws and rivets missin from this car

same here but its startin to bug me the amount of screws and rivets missin from this car

There missing out of mine as well, can you drop me a line when you get some and let me know price and part number please :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave

You gotta start somewhere with the weight reduction of the lardy mk2 :thumbsup:

There missing out of mine as well, can you drop me a line when you get some and let me know price and part number please :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave

will do, once i can get up off my a$$ and do summit, just that i said id never go back to local toyota after they messed me round

You gotta start somewhere with the weight reduction of the lardy mk2 :thumbsup:

i could go on diet but the beer is calling my name again :beer:

when filling up P/S fluid, is it just a simple case of puring it in ? No bleeding etc needed?

The cap has a little built in dip stick :)

I'm wanting to know how to drain the whole lot and put some fresh stuff in there - I know I should check the BGB, but that usually just gives you a part drawing that you can't make head nor tail of :crybaby:

Ever since seeing an episode of Wheeler Dealers (or was it Deals on Wheels?) where Edd China replaces the power steering fluid from some old car and it's completely black and minging and he compares it to the new stuff he's putting in :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links