Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust And Induction Kit.

G200

Just picked up my exhaust and induction kit last nite.

My mate was selling his MR2 for scrap as it was written off in an accidentand said to take what i wanted off the car. I stripped both these items off.

The induction kit is a Green cotton Filter. Don't know what these are like though. The exhaust is a custom made one with twin 5" outlets :eek: .

Don't know what it will look like on a standard MR2 but on my mates kitted one it looked awsome. Will try to get a few pics tonight :thumbsup:

Just picked up my exhaust and induction kit last nite.

My mate was selling his MR2 for scrap as it was written off in an accidentand said to take what i wanted off the car. I stripped both these items off.

The induction kit is a Green cotton Filter. Don't know what these are like though. The exhaust is a custom made one with twin 5" outlets :eek: .

Don't know what it will look like on a standard MR2 but on my mates kitted one it looked awsome. Will try to get a few pics tonight :thumbsup:

Hi,

Heard a lot of things regarding the Green Cotton Filters most people recon there a good replacement unit with decant gains and a good sound.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Dave

Aren't those Green Cotton Filters the HKS ones?? don't they tend to break apart as time goes on a suck into the intake??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Aren't those Green Cotton Filters the HKS ones?? don't they tend to break apart as time goes on a suck into the intake??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Hi,

Not heard that about them, ive read a few posts on various forums regarding the units and all the users have given them a good rating but then thats not to say Kiwi's not right....

Dave

if green cotton made a turbo filter i'd have one, cheap as chips and for all their filters the do a full cold air kit add on for £25, fully encloses the filter and has a meter of flexi pipe to take to the vent.

green arent like hks, there more like k&N, really good filters just havent got the more popular brand name is alll

Houston is right it's more like a French K&N. Fitted it last nit and what a noise. The car goes from a light burble to full howl. I love it. Getting the exhaust on tonight so god knows what it's going to sound like :eek: . I still think twin 5" exhausts may be a tad to big though. :thumbsup:

As far as induction kits go fellas, there's not much point in breaking the bank for something that is

highly overated in performance gains - although you do need one for the 1st stage if your going to mod (Get the motor breathing that much better) and finially, most people only buy them so there engine bay looks better + if your driving a tubbie sounds that much better 2 :thumbsup:

If i were you, id go for a good quality cheap one K&N etc etc - eBay has some good ones for £25 +, as performance gains are usually made through changing intercoolers, turbo's full exhaust systems etc etc not errrm air filters!!! Read the post at the top of the MR2 section about performance gains, he explains it way better then me!

When going for your exhaust system - de cat it a must and yes, go for a good make!

Hope this helps,

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links