Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nitrous Oxide

saxokiller

Hello Guys and Girls,

Well the time has come at long last only been saving for the last six months :drool: and i can now afford my wet NOS kit im going for a cold fusion kit from the states which will be fitted by christmas i hope?! :thumbsup: im going to go for around 75 bhp to start with and of course a damn good rolling road set up too just make sure its all running sweet!

I have some pics of my car before i bought it and now with the wheels on and looking the Nutz on www.twincam.org under the members pics section just look for saxokiller,Please let me know what you think of it?

Max Respect and a merry christmas to all of ya Saxokiller :ph34r:

Will you be running a progressive controller?

or 75 straight??

WELL DONE THAT MAN,LIKE Karma Supra SAID ARE YOU USING A PROGRESSIVE CONTROLLA?I THINK YOU MAY BREAK YOUR DRIVE SHAFTS,ENGINE MOUNTS ETC IF ITS JUST RAW NOS :D

Hey guys,Thanx for your replys well the guys at Impossible Performance in kent are doing the fitment for me said a progressive unit would control it better and should be safe upto 100 Bhp without it 50 Bhp is the limit!

But as everyone knows in the world of nitrous no matter what jets are fitted to a system you dont always get what the jet says you will Ie 50 is more like 38 and 75 is more like 65!

I have been looking in too nitrous for sometime and there is only man in the country i trust and that is Mike at impossible performance what this guy does not know is not worth knowing!!!

Hey but dont take my word for it give him a call on anything you might be having problems with or parts you may need for your project?

01634 710777

Max Respect Saxokiller :ph34r:

P.s Does anyone remember a saxo which was on the front page of revs this year?

Well i killed it the other night :lol:

It'll be interesting to see ow many horses she pumps out once it's all fitted. I hear Sata Pod calling!! You could upset a few people.

Well it looks like next years pod season could interesting :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and toymota sorry about the lack of contact been ill this week just gone and the offer of your car is really a good one but this close to christmas its abit of a tall order for me sorry man!

Max respect saxokiller :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links