Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1994+ Tranny And Lsd

Mister2

does anyone know where i could find a 94 tranny plus lsd for cheap? also, if its across the pond, does the place ship out to the u.s.? ohh, and does anyone know the difficulty of changing out the tranny? is it a simple drop from the bottom?

my '91 slushbox is robbing me from a good et at the tracks!

does anyone know where i could find a 94 tranny plus lsd for cheap? also, if its across the pond, does the place ship out to the u.s.? ohh, and does anyone know the difficulty of changing out the tranny? is it a simple drop from the bottom?

my '91 slushbox is robbing me from a good et at the tracks!

Would have thought the way the $ is to the £ it would be alot cheaper to get it from Japan ?? :eek:

I had LSD fitted to my motor. Got the shafts and the LSD from Roguesystems ( Kaaz LSD ). don't know if they would ship to the US though.

hmmm... maybe it is cheaper to get from japan? i just thought u guys had a lot of shops that specialize in mr2. hey jim, do u know if kaaz makes a lsd insert for our cars? (i think i read somewhere that they make lsd inserts for nissans)

well.. i think an insert is just a thing u put in the differential housing.i think its like a gear. its not a hardcore lsd, it just stops it from being an open diff. so instead of buying the whole kaaz kit, its just the insert. i think thats what it is??

thats exactly what it is.. my bad. its not a gear. its exactly that. but thats a lot! i might as well get me a new tranny with lsd. my tranny sucks bad.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links