Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thought I'd Fixed It

houston

thought id fixed the heater pipe that runs under the car, kept checking water and was happy it wasnt losing any, but thats cos theres a MASSIVE airlock, so its goin to garage to get fixed next week and i have to use my bus pass, been told im very lucky that the engine is still going, think im gonna sell this car once its fixed and get a diesel :crybaby:

Hi fella,

Sorry to hear about all of the problems you’ve had with you’re 2, once its up and running I hope you enjoy it as its meant to be enjoyed and change your mind or at the worst sell it and replace it with another 2.

Dave

thought id fixed the heater pipe that runs under the car, kept checking water and was happy it wasnt losing any, but thats cos theres a MASSIVE airlock, so its goin to garage to get fixed next week and i have to use my bus pass, been told im very lucky that the engine is still going, think im gonna sell this car once its fixed and get a diesel :crybaby:

Bad news dude, :eek: Hope you get her sorted soon,

A DIESEL :eek: (Free fuel by any chance :P :P )

Can hear it now :

" 60765 to com's I have run out of fuel " :D :D :D

Bad news dude, :eek: Hope you get her sorted soon,

A DIESEL :eek: (Free fuel by any chance :P :P )

Can hear it now :

" 60765 to com's I have run out of fuel " :D :D :D

sssh u saw nothing :ph34r: funny u should say that cos someones just been caught takin diesel tonight, looks like he'll be on dole next week

put a diesel in your MR2!

maybe one of those 300hp diesel jag engines :yes:

where the crack is i might be able to just loosen the tank to get a pipe cutter in, not costin me much cos im helpin the garage fix it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links