Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

See You Slackers In 2 Weeks!

Fizz

Setting off today at 4pm to the airport...

7:30 flight to Karachi.. via Dubai..

Manchester to Dubai... = 6 hours

4 hour wait between flights in the middle of the night! :!Removed!:

Dubai to Karachi.. = 4 hours

spend a couple of days there... after which

Karachi to Punjab... = bout 3 hour flight

then next day

Punjab to Kashmir mountains... = 5 hour drive on dirt roads in a 4x4!

Then im coming all the way back to Karachi the same route... for my sisters wedding.. and then back to the uk on the 27th!

Man im gonna be flucking knackered! :blink:

Have a good X-mas you lot... :thumbsup:

im liking that smiley...

6_15_18.gif

Just to keep things politically correct, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to offend anyone! :thumbsup:

ukflag.gif

Enjoy your hols...

im liking that smiley...

6_15_18.gif

Just to keep things politically correct, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to offend anyone! :thumbsup:

ukflag.gif

Enjoy your hols...

If the PC brigade are going to be involved (although why I don't know? :huh: )

I'll start with the "A's" and work through them if it makes them happy!

794.gif6_1_1.gif6_1_101.gif737.gif695.gif694.gif780.gif731.gif

im liking that smiley...

6_15_18.gif

ukflag.gif

Enjoy your hols...

erm.. i would like you to find anyone who would be offended as all that was done was a flag posted of the country i am visiting!...

I hate all this PC !Removed!.. causes a lot more harm than good.. :censor:

• 3 weeks later...

i went... i saw... i took pics... i ate... i took more pic... i had the runs... i took more pics...

man im knackered!... too much to describe on here.. but Kashmir... WOW! :!Removed!: absolutely stunning! B)

The runs aint fun... :huh: but every foreigner gets them when they go over.. gotta aclimatise to the country and food etc..

Pics will be posted later.. but first i gotta get rid of this jet lag and also need to chase the airline about my luggage which got left in Dubai when i landed in Manchester!!!! :censor:

i filled 512Mb flash card of pics and vids of the trip... most of which is of my sisters wedding..

I'll knock up some pics of Kashmir... but for the mean time you can enjoy this one pic.. its from my uncles house in a small remote villiage in the Kashmir mountains... :drool:

I'll leave a link as its a big file so 56K's beware...

Sunrise in Kashmir :thumbsup:

That picture looks stunning mate looks like you had a great time, look forward to the rest of the pics.

Hope they sort your luggage soon, mine went to Johanesburg(sp?) when I was going to Cyprus!

That picture looks stunning mate looks like you had a great time, look forward to the rest of the pics.

Hope they sort your luggage soon, mine went to Johanesburg(sp?) when I was going to Cyprus!

:thumbsup: it arrived about 4 hours ago... and thats funny to hear about your luggage...

at least mine went to the airport i was transfering planes at... :P

and ello Asha and Ryan you fat boi... :D

Just as well you didn't take the Mr2 on those mountain roads mate, one moment of excitement with the right foot and its a fair way down :eek:

Looks like a beautiful part of the world, unspoilt if you know what I mean :thumbsup:

Just as well you didn't take the Mr2 on those mountain roads mate, one moment of excitement with the right foot and its a fair way down :eek:

Looks like a beautiful part of the world, unspoilt if you know what I mean :thumbsup:

lol... my car would have been beached within 20 yards of starting mate!... :lol:

That is Kashmir mate... awsome place and very unspoilet... Karachi on the other hand was aweful! :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links