Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Belts Are There?

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hi ppl, how many belts are there in an NA without P/S? is it just a cambelt and an alternator belt?

I just got my cambelt done last 2sday at Millway, drove home, left it for a few days till the weekend, then noticed a rubbery burning smell after a little jaunt coming from the right hand side engine bay. :( I know, prob the !Removed! cambelt again, but what else can there be to make a rubbery hot smell. I know oil doesn't smell quite the same, so it's not that.

This is becoming annoying now, I can't go anywhere now in case the cambelt goes on me again. Am sure any residual bits were wiped off/washed away before fitting the new belt, so am assuming the new belt is wanting to go for a walk too!! !Removed! HELL. And I've just foned up Millway, and its booked in for this Thursday. MANNNNN.

Oh yeah, I was washing the car yeserday, and noticed there are 2 HOUGE chips out of the paint on the rear wall thingies (the place were TOM's scoops go) at the top of them, one on each side man. I know for defo they were NOT there BEFORE I went to Millway man. !Removed!.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links