Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris T Spirit 1.3 5dr Wanted: Cheapest Price?

fr.marcus

Dear All: If anyone can kindly guide me to some keen prices on a new Yaris T Spirit, 1.3 5dr I'd be very grateful. [i'd've been happy with a T3 but note that this spec and below has no a/c - a must.]

Many thanks,

fr.marcus

www.toyota.co.uk - had the list price on there but to save you the time a basic 5 door T-Spirit without metallic paint is £10,745 although you could probably knock it down a bit

(add £300 for metallic paint!)

Must admit, I originally looked at a T3 but changed my mind when I could spend a teeny bit more and get air con - except mine was/is the 3 door T-Spirit! :D

You can save £3-400 at places like drivethedeal, but I went to a dealership as there's more comeback if need be (and to see what I was getting etc). There are other things like GAP insurance, Supagard, service plans, and extras such as car mats etc that some of these online places don't seem to mention in the final price.

I did look around and there wasn't that much in it price wise. I did get metallic paint thrown in for free though when I went to buy mine, so that reduced the cost a bit.

Toyota don’t seem to give major discounts in my experience :angry:

If you haggle really hard like I did you may get the metallic thrown in, a tank of fuel and mats (flaps if you want them) and then rounded down to the nearest £100 and a handful of leather key fobs (which are really nice quality) when you pick it up.

I managed to get the updated sat nav disc as well which saved £224 :thumbsup:

We got a one month old SR with about 20 miles on it (pre-reg) with full tank of fuel, mudflaps, metallic fancy keyring, yaris mats, full cleaning kit and metallic paint (already on car) for about £9500! And we got a good price for trade in! of old car!!

Just haggle... the profit margins are quite large, so they are flexible when pushed. Easiest thing is to lay down what you think is reasonable, they'll say no.... you got to persist.... they'll dissapear to see their sales manager... come back and offer you less.... persist more.... they'll go back to see sales manager..... offer you bit more, not quite what you've said though....

this is where you say 'can i speak with the manager personally please?' If they agree, great, if not, threaten to walk out.

Manager will arrive... tell them your deal.... they'll offer same as last person... this is where you bring out evidence of what deals other people have got, or an example of the WhatCar? Target Price. They might offer you your deal there and then if you sign that day... say you want the deal in writing, and you want it signing that you can get it, say within 48 hours, hopefully they'll agree, if not, threaten to walk.... then they'll agree. If they still don't... go somewhere else, there's plenty of dealers in this country!!

Edited by seveer unaek

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links