Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Car Of The Year.

T V O R

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• reece

• GIDDLEPIN

• T V O R

Of course it moves, just push it to the top of a cliff and it flies!!! Neway, Seveer, you after a MR2 then? I am kinda getting a bit bored of her now, so if you want her, I'll let her go for 2500, just wait a cpl of weeks so I can get the front wing sorted on it first. I don;t really wanna drive it as it is now cos I feel a bit embarrased by the fact it's not cosmetically perfect. Ne1 else feel like that before?

Badass.

(sorry happened to be on shelly's pc) :rolleyes:

I finally bought my MR2 this year after saving up for 1,5-2 years!! and it's my first car and i'm only 17! that hasn't stopped me from modding it though! it's already gotten a pair of black Lexus rear lights, crystal clear cornerlights and clear siderepeaters, a authentic Italian leather gear gaiter, leather door cards and now i've got an 8" active pioneer sub behind the bass seat aswell!

Piccies of my baby:

MR2.jpg

baklampor.jpg

corners.JPG

inredning.JPG

dorr.JPG

If i had the money i might be interested in an MR2... but there's no way i can afford to run one, plus, i need more than two seats! When im older, one of my dreams is to have a very much modded Jap Racer... like a supra, skyline or RX7... that would be ace!

But for the moment, my insurance is already 2k on a 1.3 Yaris! So, around the age of 25... i most certainly will be getting myself a hot jap motor! (save me one please!)

Well, here is my motor then. I am disclosing my vehicle for this prized acclaim because I think it is rather striking to the eye, and doesn't half turn heads as one pootles along the strrets, day or night. Because of it sunrise paint design, where ever I am, I will always see the sun, and smile.  :)

D2D.jpg

hahhah great parking sign "Hey Fool.. No Parking"

brilliant!!!!

If i had the money i might be interested in an MR2... but there's no way i can afford to run one, plus, i need more than two seats! When im older, one of my dreams is to have a very much modded Jap Racer... like a supra, skyline or RX7... that would be ace!

But for the moment, my insurance is already 2k on a 1.3 Yaris!  So, around the age of 25... i most certainly will be getting myself a hot jap motor! (save me one please!)

You will kill me when i tell you my insurance on my 2 lol........£230 fully comp per year :!Removed!:

Razor Rage, nice looking motor mate. Not bad for your first car eh, enjoy. :thumbsup:

Loving it! haven't exited the car without a smile on my lips so far :rolleyes: :D

can we have peoples 'favourite' lists then and then the most common ones will be added to a poll to find the best car of 2004...

ie leave a list of member and car.. such as

1. Ken Avensis

2. Bibbs MR2

3. Mr X ..............

and well compile them for the end of the year

Well after going through them all my choice is.

1 Because it just looks right :thumbsup:

gallery_1627_28_1103988288.jpg

2 Because of the mad paint job :yes:

gallery_1627_28_1103988313.jpg

3 because of the unique colour B)

gallery_1627_28_1103988346.jpg

new pics taken today with the new lights and showing the cream leather seats inside.

Had a few issues with the new side lights, hence the old ones are ok, check the corolla forum for reasons why.

post-41-99905-5.jpg

post-41-99941-6.jpg

oh and my favourites are:

1. Jimlad ( pics of old :P )

2. Rubix Cube ( looks stunning )

3. Ken ( one insane motor )

Kev B)

1) Rubix Cube (Its fast and makes a cool noise when he changes gear)

2) Jim Mr2 (Thats fast and looks minted)

3) MSC Kev (Very nice and nice colour)

Infact all change here

1) SuperchargedIS2000 (Cos its mental)

2) 1 above

3) 2 above

Sorted! :thumbsup:

hmmm, i really do have to say that i'm no spoiled rich kid cause i got an MR2 as my first car...it's taken me hard savings, and i have payed _everything_ myself for the car.

i just don't want none to get the impression of me that i'm some spoiled rich kid...

OOO I got 2 folk likeing it :D SWEET!

Well....i think one of the following not in this order...

superchargedIS200: Cause its BIG, FAST and just looks the part :)

kimi: Cause its how I like it.....just nice...no HUGE WHEELS, MAD KITS just subtle mods :)

MSC_Kev: Cause its a lovely colour...and you dont see many Rolla's like that :D

Hmmm...okay then,

1) Ken's Avensis,

2) Supercharged is200 Lexus,

3) Ricomr2 MR2.

:thumbsup:

The Monster IS is by far one of my Fav cars on here... just looks amazin... :drool:

The white Glanza (rubix) looks like a fast pocket rocket as well...

Rico's insane polished car is just stupidly clean for a car its age!.. :thumbsup:

Pics of my car can be found in my siggy... :bye:

And the winner is???????????????????????????

all of use on here as we all drive Toyotas :group-cuddles:

cool cars and a cool site :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links