Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance For Learner Drivers

GT4 BOOSTER

hi guys , i need insurance for the wife as a learner driver , anyone know any good cheap ones to get her started , she just bought herself a 1985 mini mayfair 998cc automatic , 29000 miles , 1 keeper and full service history . cheers

Reckon it`ll be a case of shopping round the usual suspects mate. Tesco. Nellyphant. Norwich Onion etc. :thumbsup:

Er... Why an auto? Wouldn`t it be better to pass in a manual and then go auto??? :unsure:

too right !

Great choice of car. Have to agree with Daktari though about passing the test in a manual though....makes life so much easier later on.

It might be cheaper if it's insured for you with your wife added as a supplementary driver though......just a thought.

Have fun with the Mayfair...I did in mine !

Rich

I think it's actually cheaper than if she has a liscence! (because she will have an adult occumpanying (sp) her at all times whilst being a learner)...

You then call up and inform them when she has passed..

the woman wants to learn in an auto , she aint bothered about ever driving a manual motor , and this is a big AND , we all know whats in my garage , and it means she cant drive it - wink-wink. :lol:

sorted £ 281 tpft lloyds tsb , me as named , just looking for tunnels so i can do an italian job in it lol. :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links