Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello!

Teccy_ben

hehe probably as its only a sport, but as you say averaging 25mpg isnt good, i need something with a little more mpg for the fun lol

hello mate welcome.

if 2k really is your limit im afraid u`ll be quite hard pushed to find a mint example, not impossible though.

Just make sure you dont buy the 121bhp n/a version and u`ll be happy enough. :D

when you say 121bhp version what is that called? im looking at a GT t-bar really and i dont mind spending a bit of money on it to get it up to scratch

very nice lookign car by the way vielside :)

its the version with the 3s-fe engine, i think its from a camry or sumthin...its either 121 or 112bhp....not really what ya want lol. It hasnt got a spoiler or fogs either.

yeah the gt t-bar is what ur after :thumbsup:

and thanks for the compliment mate ;)

yep shoppin gbegins in the new year :)

is that an evo spoiler on the back? looks the dogs, what sort of power does the turbo kick out compared to the n/a mr2?

its a shogun rear spoiler mate, to be honest i think it may look a bit big in any other colour except black..but it seems to just about pull it off. (if i do say so myself lol)

The turbo`s (rev1+2) are 220bhp, the rev 3+ are 240bhp. Although there is quite a lot of other differences between the rev 1/2 - rev 3+ apart from the 20bhp. I think the rev1/2 n/a`s are about 160-170bhp, but I could be wrong mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links