Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fixin Me Car

houston

after 3 hrs sleep ive dragged myself out of bed, took my car to garage, then hes told me to bring it in friday cos its gonna be a busy day! he did tell me before that other jobs have to come first cos hes doin mine on the cheap but its killed me gettin up so early, as i said in previous post i think i am gonna sell this car, but what was i thinkin when i said diesel :wacko:

when insurance policy runs out i should have 0 points and 5yrs no claims, for a tubby( :thumbsup: ) how much u reckon the insurance would set me back? tried a few sites but they tell me to ring up and as its just a curiosity for now i dont want to do that, im 24 with the car parked on street and only need 3pf&t, ive told her im sellin up and she thinks that the moneys goin towards a mortgage :rolleyes: women, u cant beat em, shame

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links