Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Genuine Veilside Front Bumper Now On Ebay!

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi All, grab yourself an absolute bargain. I have one Genuine Veilside front bumper that will fit a pre facelift Yaris other than the T-Sport.

This front bumper is in stock now and available on next day delivery. The bumper is brand new and took 3 months to get from Japan. The bumper was ordered in for a customer but their circumstances changed before they took delivery.

The bumper cost £300 to bring in from Japan including Shipping, Vat and Duty. Envy's loss is your gain happy bidding! :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7940303931&rd=1

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, while on the subject of Veilside.

Phase 1 T-Sport. ANY way of making/getting the Veilside kit to fit? Front/Back or any of it?

Or would it need custom changing? I just feel its stupid that Veilside havn't made a kit to accomodate the fastest and top spec model.

you'd just need a non t-sport upper front bumper to add to veilside bottom piece and it should fit,

PS ive got it on my watch list already hehehe

Hehe.

So it wont fit the front either *sigh*

I thought the back was the only problem, cause of the fog/reversing lights it would cover.

Hi Kevin!

You may recall me being interested in your bumper. I still am as i really want to change my front bumper and still havent found one i prefer to it.

Do you recall how much it would cost to post this to malta? your eBay entry said u will post to anywhere in european union... I'd still really like to get a hold of this!

also, whats the reserve on it? (if there is one)

thanks alot,

matt

No reserve, I was on the phone to Kevin today! :thumbsup:

On my watch list aswell and I'm loaded! :D

Well I would probably take £150 for it now as its just taking up space and money that I could use for some more profitable lines. I suppose I could end the auction early if someone offered me something around that price and I would just have to reside myself to loosing £150 :(

I will check on the delivery to Malta it was around £150 last time I checked but I now have better oversea's rates.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi there, I will give them a call now. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks

Kevin

I am on the phone to them now can you give me you PM me your full address.

Thanks

Kevin

Anything on this Kev? I've sent you a coulpe emails.... received them?

:(

Yep, the bumper is now sold. Some one offered me a cash deal and I decided to accept.

Thanks

Kevin

WTF? Thats !Removed!! :crybaby:

Out of interest (or noseyness) who to and how much for? Anyone on this site? :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links