Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Calipers Arrived Today

pizza boy

Just want to say thanks to maleborn for referrin me to that website www.brakeparts.co.uk. Thier recon units are look absolutley brand new and the price is unbelievable 80 each all in. Delivered very next day spot on. Great company if any1 else gets rear caliper probs(common as they are on mr2s) look em up. Also sidenote I put in redline MT-90 GBox oil and sheit what a difference! Nope its not psychological the response has very noticabley improved and high rpm shifts now slot right in with little effort altho normal drivin its still a lil notch but vastly better than b4. Lookin back the car felt slightly sluggish in comparison with the old cack oil. It just feels so much better to drive. Laaaaav eeeet!

Ill show u pizzaface! I been usin oil of olay since I was 10 aight! Anyway its a one man band lockup rather than a garage and the guy does it part time just for money on the side.But he knows mr2 turbos very well hes done 2 full engine transplants on em rev1-rev2 shells inc Gbox etc. Hes a bit up his own ar5e and I dont really like him..he also did my calipers. Ill tell ya more when I see ya..you been missin out on Garage action :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links