Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cars Done

houston

well its back outside my door, was in garage for 2 hours before he rang me and said he didnt realise just how big a job it is and he doesnt have the time to make a proper job of it, so what he's done is cut off the matrix all together, so now my car goes without risk of overheating but theres no heaters, at least its back on the road just been for a drive and i dont want to sell it now :D

Your partner is going to be SOOO IMPRESSED when you tell her

you are not selling the toy :P :P :P :P

But look on the brite side :

YOU WILL HAVE SOME WHERE TO SLEEP OVER XMAS :D :D :D

even with no heat..

already told her, she wasnt impressed, had to buy her a kfc to keep her happy! just got my afc through the post today as well and i didnt pick the best time to tell her im gonna fit it :fishyface: but she doesnt complain much :boxing:

the car feels a lot better since the oil change as well, must have been due, have to drive with window open to stop screen misting over but it means i can hear the induction kit more :thumbsup:

driving an MR2 in winter with no heater is NOT a good idea ..

Hope you have gloves and a scarf ..

thermal duds too! no heaters isnt really the thing thats botherin me its the fact the windscreen mists up really quickly, gonna get one of the little heaters that plugs into cig lighter to last me till i have time to fix pipe,been given a tub of liquid clay, supposed to be good at this kind of thing.

word of warning though, do NOT try and use rad weld, this is what i tried and it worked for a while, but it doesnt stand up to much on the pipe and when it comes off it makes the hole bigger

I used rad weld in my system to fix a hole in the rad as it happens :rolleyes:

Worked for ages but just recently gave up the ghost so i now need a new rad and nothing else hopefully....

thermal duds too! no heaters isnt really the thing thats botherin me its the fact the windscreen mists up really quickly, gonna get one of the little heaters that plugs into cig lighter to last me till i have time to fix pipe,been given a tub of liquid clay, supposed to be good at this kind of thing.

word of warning though, do NOT try and use rad weld, this is what i tried and it worked for a while, but it doesnt stand up to much on the pipe and when it comes off it makes the hole bigger

Bit like being at work :!Removed!: with the windscreen then :P :P

No you should never use rad weld :eek:

was recommended it as a temporary fix, thought it would have lasted till summer when its not so bad workin on car, even mate at garage said hes never heard of it blowin off so quickly, reckons it must be due to the flex of the pipes.

thing is that now its fixed itll spend most of its time parked up seein as how its that time of year :beer: cant wait for new years :wacko:

Bit like being at work :!Removed!: with the windscreen then :P :P

who needs a windscreen when u have "the force" ie. passengers screamin "RIGHT", "LEFT" "STOP" :lol::help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links