Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Winter Machine

Rash@R.A.Motors

thats a cool car mate quick too,

i love driving them when we get em in at work cos not many

people know whats the side of them at traffic lights :lol:

I think it looks hideous and chavish. Just my opinion. If it does the job it's intended for then fair enough really.

I think it looks hideous and chavish

hehehe cheers.... I tell u something though you do get mixed opinions on it... Went shopping in it Yesterday and the guy at the shop couldnt take his eyes off it...( I shop there regularly so he sees me in different cars every time) He then says to me 'what the :censor: is that thing..??!!' 'I've never seen 1 before' And i'm like yup i've never seen one up close b4 aswell :D

You dont realise how wide it is until you actually park it next to other vehicles..

Its currently in front of my Impreza STi and you cant even see the scoob!!

Firthy - next time i'm up your neck of the woods i'll pop by and take you for a spin in it - Very different from the NSX...

All i need now is SNOW to justify buying it in the 1st place :D

Rash.

I think it looks hideous and chavish

The word 'Chav' seems to get mentioned all the !Removed! time...

Chav or Ned (Non Educated Delinquent) could not afford to own such a car.. the only time they would be in one would be if they nicked it.

Maybe a little 'Tim Westwood', but not Chav..

:thumbsup:

I wasn't aware that you had to be poor to be a chav. After all there are a number of fairly well off celebrities on a chav web site I saw the other day. I just thing all the scoops and arches are a bit too OTT for my taste. Plus I'm not fond of off roaders. For what it's worth the NSX, R1 (and to a lesser extent the Supra) made me drool.

totally agree, being 'chavish' has nothing to do with wealth

people have differing ideas about what a 'chav' really is however..

anyway, i think the pajero is dudey - but only because it's an evo :)

Phil u gotta remember the arches are their to support the already wide chassis of the Evo and the vents are to cool down the engine compartment and the rear 'devil horns' on the roof are probably something to do with aerodynamics or whatnot.. it is as it came out new with all the bodystyling and im sure Mitsubishi designed it to fully complement the structure of the vehicle as this is the exact same build as the Pajero Evo's that were participating in the Rallies..

I aways thought Chavism was to do with putting 18" alloys on Nova's and putting Evo rear spoilers/Scooby Bonnets etc etc :D Not that their is anything wrong with that.. :lol:

Rash :thumbsup:

At least the scoops and arches are functional. And I simply have to respect the 4x4, 280bhp and motorsport pedigree. But in my opinion it's no thing of beauty! That's all I meant really. And yes, I admit, I'd like to drive one!

Thats a nice little trucklet. But it looks so comical to me with that stance and those big wheels lol.

I come from a land of Escalades and Suburbans, so a jacked up little Jap miniSUV looks odd :arrgg-matey: But I do like the idea of a 280hp mini 4x4 :D

One of my buds has a '84 Suburban with a built 454 V8 :blink: That thing is a monster. On overrun it shoots 10 foot flames from its tailpipes :eek:

Escalade: 4 miles of cheap plastic for the price of two :thumbsup:

Rash, considered one of these????

Who says the supra is not a winter car!!!! Or an NSX for that matter :lol::lol:

Who says the supra is not a winter car!!!! Or an NSX for that matter 

Had a bad experience a couple of years ago in an AE86 and since that day promised never to drive a rwd through winter again...! :eek:

Rash

Escalade: 4 miles of cheap plastic for the price of two  :thumbsup:

Rash, considered one of these????

Who says the supra is not a winter car!!!! Or an NSX for that matter  :lol:  :lol:

LOL! I certainly wouldn't drive one...

If I had to live in a car, I'd probably choose one though :arrgg-matey:

Who says the supra is not a winter car!!!! Or an NSX for that matter  

Had a bad experience a couple of years ago in an AE86 and since that day promised never to drive a rwd through winter again...! :eek:

Rash

Dont say taht.. you'll start of a huge debate :blink: :hokus-pokus:

My preperations for winter invovled buying tyres with tread on :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Easy now Rash...

Just seen this thread!... have to say that i saw this car on the weekend and its BIG...lol

and yeah.. i ddint even notice the scooby behind it.. :lol:

Ypo fizz - sold it a couple of days ago - good job as i forgot what the scoob looked like...

I'll have to start that up now and take it for a blast - its feeling kinda neglected :D

Rash.

Ypo fizz - sold it a couple of days ago - good job as i forgot what the scoob looked like...

I'll have to start that up now and take it for a blast - its feeling kinda neglected :D

Rash.

Gutted... had a buyer for ya as well.. lol.. :rolleyes: What did you let it go for?

Also might have a buyer for the scoob...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links