Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thanks Toc

projectprelude

wow loads of toyotas!!

Thanks to those who came along, i hope you all enjoyed the meet and got great prezzies in your crackers!! sorry if you didnt get one there was only 50 there. (thanks Davey for sorting them)

I was more than impressed that no one messed about in the car park and was really impressed with the quality of cars. It just proves that we can have a good meet and have no problems and gives us more ammo against the people that have a problem with cruisers.

Street Life TV have contacted me and want to come and film at the next event so we can show the rest of the mod seen what Reading can do.

Anyway the next meet will be at the start of summer hopefully bigger and better than last nights......and warmer!!

there will be a full report with pictures that i will post as soon its done.

Cheers

Nick

nickturner90@hotmail.com

berkshiremodifed@hotmail.com

wish I'ld known about this one, only 20 mins away from Reading so could have popped along...

oh well, need to get my pc fixed !!

Yo Project Prelude. I was there, I was there !!!! Boy was it cold last night!!! I am the sunrise MR2. Boy was it cold last night. I couldn't feel my ears!!! Did anyone else get photos of their cars taken by a rather slim girly?? She came to take mine towards the end, I was parked with Starlet SR's white Glanza, red supra, bibbs black MR2, Red Celica. I think she was most interested in the boring paint job I got. HAHA. I think she just walked off after taking a few pix of mine.

Hello, yeah glad we had some Toc'ers there last night, even though it was freezing.

And Ben, ur rims was really nice and shiney when my light hit on them following u to the cruise :yes:

I did see your red MR2 projectP.

Shelly :thumbsup:

Yeah man, you WAS there PP, u the skinny guy init with the red kitted MR2 with the small winter wheels on. Unless that was anothher guy, but PP was defo there, I think I met you with the IMOC crew tho, parked in the middle area. Did any see how that 206 got front ended??

I think my mrs took some pics?????

not sure my camera is in the car and I can't be ubikd to go and get it!

Yeah man, you WAS there PP, u the skinny guy init with the red kitted MR2 with the small winter wheels on. Unless that was anothher guy, but PP was defo there,

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Yeah man, you WAS there PP

i know i was.

u the skinny guy init with the red kitted MR2

wouldnt say skinny i weigh 10.5 stone im just not a fatty lol but yeah i drive a red kitted mr2 with 15's on at the moment. I had a cream puffer on and was walking around handing out crackers at one point.

but PP was defo there,

:huh::huh::huh::huh: yeah i know :thumbsup:

There will be pictures tommorow

Hello, yeah glad we had some Toc'ers there last night, even though it was freezing.

why was you glad its what ******s up the meets.

I was more than impressed that no one messed about in the car park

Dude,

Did you see what was going on at the back of the meet? what with the skylines doing donuts, and the 6 chavster kids riding around fast in the back of an opened up pickup?lol

Did you see what was going on at the back of the meet? what with the skylines doing donuts,

yes but by the time i got over there he drove off.

and the 6 chavster kids riding around fast in the back of an opened up pickup?lol

No did you say anything to them?

Did you see what was going on at the back of the meet? what with the skylines doing donuts,

yes but by the time i got over there he drove off.

and the 6 chavster kids riding around fast in the back of an opened up pickup?lol

No did you say anything to them?

Nah, they didn't stop driving until they were at the other side of the meet and got off the truck, if we were to go over there, they would have blended into all the crowd as they all look the same :P :lol:

P.S.It was actually a good meet :P

Gotta love Shelly's Glanza :D

A bit nippy though, ended up sat in Bibbs's car watching softcore music videos!lol

Shame your MR2 aint running, you should've drove ur other car :P But i'm sure sitting in Bibbs car is better :yes: ;)

P.S.It was actually a good meet :P

Gotta love Shelly's Glanza :D

A bit nippy though, ended up sat in Bibbs's car watching softcore music videos!lol

Shame your MR2 aint running, you should've drove ur other car :P But i'm sure sitting in Bibbs car is better :yes: ;)

Lol too right :P

I suppose I would have fitted in the if I took my Diesel Peugeot 306 4 door! :P

I actually have to say more to you next time though...:lol:

why were you glad that to$$ers were there?

just noticed this topic, there was more from toc thanjust mr2s like celicas etc but good meet however u lot are a load of old women (milly + karma excluded) as u lot didnt come to the pub as it was cold work in morn ....blah blah blah

but good meet good to see everyone there and dave man u should of taken th epug mate u have alloys and boost more than some of the cars there

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links