Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haaaahahahahahahahahaha

EarL

I dont wanna sound daft here boys but for all those N/A mr2's out there this might be a good idea.

When i owned a Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport i was gutted i couldnt get a BOV as it was a N/A car so im sure there's other people out there who have the same view as my self - oh i can buy one now as ive got me beloved tubbie (BOV that is!!) :thumbsup:

Anyway, it prob wont sound as good as a official BOV but its a step forward for all those N/A owners who want one!.

Merry Xmas boys :thumbsup:

i heard one of those.. in a fiat... had me thinking when did fiat do a Punto Turbo

i heard one of those.. in a fiat... had me thinking when did fiat do a Punto Turbo

Not sure if they did one as standard but loads round me have been converted to turbo.

Fiat Punto 'sporting' (the old one) was a 1400cc turbo iirc. Probably based on the Uno turbo.

If I get one of these dump valves for my celica will it turn it into a GT4? :hokus-pokus: Is it compatible with an electronic boost controller?

Punto GT is a turbo. All they did was bolt a turbo onto the standard punto, made it very unstable.. but quite nippy lol

its at £139 god if i had the misfortune to have a nova, that would buy a scarppy turbo off a metro or alike and pay for the local blacksmith to weld a bracket on the down pipe...

Im sorry but anyone who wants one of those nees toi cut back on whatever it is they are smoking that causes them to THINK it would be a good idea :P

imo :thumbsup:

clever bit of kit would be quite amusing to put it on a turbod car though

i have a mate whos trying to make a dump valve for a na car basiacally it has a small compressor under bonnet that fills up a chamber whenever u change gear it willl relese pressure thru a dump valve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links