Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Front Bumper Is This?

KiwiMR2

Advertising a mates MR2 for sale & am quite keen to say what front this is.....any ideas??

1.jpg

Mmmmmm.....Rev 1, Evo 5, Rev 3, & Batmo :drool:

7.jpg

A mate traded in his 1990 GT (Got $1858.00 GBP's as a trade in) and paid an additional $9289.00 GBP's for the Evo V. Was imported as new by a 60 year old grandad...he has owned it the whole time (now done 107,000 km's) & it is in REALLY REALLY REALLY mint condition!! Like new, engine looks so new....body is super straight....even when you open the boot and look at the cracks were it shuts it is super clean, no dirt, spotless!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Looks like a copy Veilside from the sides...

Alloys are defo Racing Sparco Crimsonetta's...

That's what I 1st thought but we have since had it next to one with a veilside & they are different :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Infact, on a second look, it looks like a bomex front, with corner splitters added (similar to mine at JAE 2004 if anyone remembers...) but moulded in...properly :P :lol:

yeah it's a custom one, most of it copied from the bomex and then the fins at the side slightly copied from veilside.

it is not a genuine anything bumper so you will have to pass it off as a customised front bumper.

It's nice......wonder If I should swap with my Tom's!!  B)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Nooooooooo!!! Sell me your Toms and buy something else :thumbsup:

What colour red is it Kiwi? It's the colour I want mine painted in the new year.

Nooooooooo!!!  Sell me your Toms and buy something else  :thumbsup:

What colour red is it Kiwi?  It's the colour I want mine painted in the new year.

Hehehe...nah I don't think I could bring myself to getting rid of the Tom's....especially when the rest of the Tom's kit is sitting on my living room floor waiting to be fitted!!

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links