Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wow What A Car!

dudeone

I actually like it but fiund it amusing he goes on about all the mods and then puts Nankangs on there :D :D :D

plus 7k, reserve not met for a rev3 mr2 ????

Very nice MR2, wonder how much he wants for it.

Nankang's are actually decent tyres considering their price, people always seem to knock them.

Nankang's are actually decent tyres considering their price, people always seem to knock them.

I have Nankang’s on the rears I think their EX500??? or similar, in the wet their awful you just wait for the slide and that’s with out boost.

In the dry they seem to respond with a very vague feeling from the rear at best so I would not personally recommend them to anyone but they may make better versions than the ones I have on.

I think veilside have the nicest side skirts and rear, but the front bumper is just awful why did they model it on a fish!! other than i like the work thats done on the engine 1.2bar? hmm :yes:

Buy it now for 15k? no ta its christmas tomorrow!

Even if I had 15k, it wouldnt go on an MR2 thats for sure, never mind a 10 year old plasticised one!

AND, all that lolly spent, he didn't even change the mirrors. I noticed the ****nag tyres too. Do you reckon he ran outta money?!?! :lol:

Fair enough mate, I have NS-1's all round, they have a cool tread pattern and very good grip in the dry, admittedly can be slippy in the wet but MR2's can be wayward in the wet anyway. I'm pleased with them considering they were only £50 each. Not all of us have money to burn.

I have Nankang’s on the rears I think their EX500??? or similar, in the wet their awful you just wait for the slide and that’s with out boost.

In the dry they seem to respond with a very vague feeling from the rear at best so I would not personally recommend them to anyone but they may make better versions than the ones I have on.

I think that it looks quite nice. like the wheels and the door conversion. Nice car :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Ive seen that car before in Revs!! WAIT... i dont errrm buy Revs, DOH!! :crybaby:

I actually like it, im not a fan of the veilside kit but the lambo doors are a good touch.

Cheers :thumbsup:

i like..... looks like a lot of time/effort has been put into it..:thumbsup:

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links