Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hope This Works

Dan H

They're Volk Lightweight racing alloys. Advertised em on here for ages but no one way interested so i cleaned em up and slapped em on. Not sure whats next, probably going lower but i need to find an 'idiots guide' form somewhere.

They're Volk Lightweight racing alloys. Advertised em on here for ages but no one way interested so i cleaned em up and slapped em on. Not sure whats next, probably going lower but i need to find an 'idiots guide' form somewhere.

can i get the full name of them please? :D

Razor_Rage Posted Today, 10:58 AM

QUOTE(Dan H @ Dec 24 2004, 05:00 PM)

can i get the full name of them please? 

They are actually called volk challenges, see here:

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html

These are the 2 piece version.

They were meant to be 75K yen each (£340) but i bought em off a pished up guy for £500 including nearly new yoko's, anodisded valve stems and centre pieces.

Bargain!!!

I belive its a rev 1 as its a J plate but i'll check that against the chassis number. Bought full UK leather last week for £150 too, been very luck recently. Going now to buy a lotto ticket!! Oh, and merry crimbo guys!

Razor_Rage Posted Today, 10:58 AM

QUOTE(Dan H @ Dec 24 2004, 05:00 PM)

can i get the full name of them please? 

They are actually called volk challenges, see here:

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html

These are the 2 piece version.

They were meant to be 75K yen each (£340) but i bought em off a pished up guy for £500 including nearly new yoko's, anodisded valve stems and centre pieces.

Bargain!!!

I belive its a rev 1 as its a J plate but i'll check that against the chassis number. Bought full UK leather last week for £150 too, been very luck recently. Going now to buy a lotto ticket!! Oh, and merry crimbo guys!

Bargain on those Rims mate :o

i'd have to say it's a Rev2 as it's got hte bigger front lip? or have you switched it yourself?

where did you get the leather from??

I idn't change the lip myself but until i look up the chassis number i cant be sure. The leather were out of a crashed 96 rev4 which i saw on a drive way all smashed up, pulled over and asked the guy if he was interested of sell anything so i took his seats! was gonna take his t-bars but they-re a different tint (mine are grey, his were green iirc)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm... just seen these wheels on that Volk Racing site...

logo.jpg

:drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links