Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possibly The Worst Diversion?

RossP

On my way up to Polis to go see my gf, took a slightly different route than normal. Little did i know that the road had actually subsided, and slipped down the side of a hill during the heavy rains we've had in the past couple of days. More than halfway there now (it's about 20 miles away from wher i live) so i thought what the hell, i'll take the diversion and carry on....the pics say everything possible about the diversion...little to say i won't be going that route again in a rush! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

63948.jpg

63950.jpg

63951.jpg

63952.jpg

63953.jpg

Get the pressure washer out ;)

I'd also like to add that the car had literally just been cleaned before i left...and it WAS carlo blue... :(

Another "Carlo Blue Crew" member........keep em coming :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

It wasn't all me makin a mess..Honest! the mess on the front was actually caused by a double cab hurtling towards me at the wrong time and hitting a massive muddy puddle. The rest was all me, i'll take credit for that!

I saw those pix, thought, well at least he hadn't just cleaned it.

Then well, ya know what came next.

Carlo Blue rocks! Bring it on!

Btw, what wheels are they?

arent you from cardiff? isn't he from cyprus?

I was thinking that....unless Gareth B knows that area of Cyprus?

That is one hell of a mess!! Unlucky!

I saw those pix, thought, well at least he hadn't just cleaned it.

Then well, ya know what came next.

Carlo Blue rocks! Bring it on!

Btw, what wheels are they?

They are 15" Hi-Join alloys...not quite sure of the model though! :huh: my neighbour owns the shop where i got them from, so i got a knocked down price (worked out at about 45 quid a piece with tyres. Not too bad!)

Ross

arent you from cardiff? isn't he from cyprus?

I might live in Cyprus, but i'm still English born and bred! :P

Ross

cool - which bit are you from?

I'm half Greek Cypriot and have property out there. I know the area he is refering to around Polis in Cyprus.

How long you been out there paphosyarisfreak?

Here Ross I love paphos mate, went there on holiday a few years ago and loved it ever since!

Do you know where the hotel 'Laura' is? I stayed near there when I was there! And the restaurant 'Phuket' is amazing if you know where that is?! :thumbsup:

Anyway back on topic, get it washed mate, thats the dirtiest Yaris I've ever seen! :yes:

Here Ross I love paphos mate, went there on holiday a few years ago and loved it ever since!

Do you know where the hotel 'Laura' is? I stayed near there when I was there! And the restaurant 'Phuket' is amazing if you know where that is?! :thumbsup:

Anyway back on topic, get it washed mate, thats the dirtiest Yaris I've ever seen! :yes:

mate i live two minutes from the laura, can see the thing out of my bedroom window! and the phuket's two minutes away from where i work, fat mama's... :eek:

Car should be getting washed tomorrow, weather and time permitting!

I'm half Greek Cypriot and have property out there. I know the area he is refering to around Polis in Cyprus.

How long you been out there paphosyarisfreak?

10 years and counting...still loving it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links