Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Here!

CG74

Thought i'd come over from the civictype-r.co.uk and say hello :D

I'm Jesus's mate from the F1 world and wanted to introduce myself seeming you hear a lot about me in some of his threads.

Heres my motor, i'm a bit of a Spoon Fan so i've fitted a few Spoon bits to it including an N1 Backbox and B pipe mid section which sounds and works a treat!! B) I also got a good deal on some OZ rims too :D

OZ_superleggera.sized.jpg

Looks like a good forum, keep it up!!! B)

Matt

Hi welcome, i like honda's as much as i like toyota's but the only thing i dont like

is many prelude drivers like sticking horrible touring car spoilers on.

You have a nice car there any future mods?

Very nice *cough*.

I'll buy you a Toyota badge for Christmas mate!  ;)  :D

I noticed you have taken them off yours because you're obviously embarassed about them!!! :lol: ;)

Hon-dah .. lol ..

"where's the boost?" .. nah, seriously, at least it's not a Pug (hey Dave) :D

Welcome ..

Hi welcome, i like honda's as much as i like toyota's but the only thing i dont like

is many prelude drivers like sticking horrible touring car spoilers on.

You have a nice car there any future mods?

I have the Spoon N1 fitted at the mo with a Strut Brace waiting to go on and also a Spoon Oil cap, 1.35 Bar Rad Cap and Brake Res Socks. The Superleggeras are a good performance upgrade coz the weigh next to nothing (6.7 Kgs) apposed to the original wheels being around the 9 Kgs mark. This helps the acceleration on a NA car.

I would like to go stupid on it but i have other things in life on my to do list!! :)

I have also made a few things at work for myself!!

CF_Sills.sized.jpg

JDM Style Sills

http://groups.msn.com/typerowners/composit...hoto&PhotoID=36

CF Sparkplug Cover (one of mine was featured on the Supercharged Integra DC5 in last months Jap Performance Mag!! B)

CG74 nice, my dads honda prelude vtec 2.2 is due in banzai or jap performance either march or april issue clocking 230+ bhp

I have the Spoon N1 fitted at the mo with a Strut Brace waiting to go on and also a Spoon Oil cap, 1.35 Bar Rad Cap and Brake Res Socks. The Superleggeras are a good performance upgrade coz the weigh next to nothing (6.7 Kgs) apposed to the original wheels being around the 9 Kgs mark. This helps the acceleration on a NA car.

I would like to go stupid on it but i have other things in life on my to do list!! :)

I have also made a few things at work for myself!!

CF_Sills.sized.jpg

JDM Style Sills

...yeah... which I'm waiting for a set on mine... without the Type R please. ;) :D

His car is quick, and sounds like a bike (not push bike!) :ph34r:

Welcome Matt :thumbsup:

Lovely looking motor there mate.

BTW your cheque for the dash panel is in the post dude! :thumbsup: Thanks again.

Welcome Matt  :thumbsup:

Lovely looking motor there mate.

BTW your cheque for the dash panel is in the post dude!  :thumbsup:  Thanks again.

Cheers mate, your item is in the post!!! :)

was gonna say "bah!!.... honda owner!!" ... lol.

Honda owners are fine , its those scooby / bmw / Golf drivers that annoy me

Phew, that's why I got excepted ok with my Rover turbo.....probably helped the fact I'm selling it for a 2 :thumbsup:

Welcome Honda boy, good bunch of folks here so you'll settle in quick.

Hi mate and welcome...

CTR is next on my list of cars to buy.... :D Just a quick question is true what they say about the front end of the early CTR's being too light - As in when you floor it - the car tends to feel light on the front and doesnt handle too great....?

Just sold an ATR and was well pleased with that...

Cheers - Rash.

Also a Honda Owner http://gallery33330.fotopic.net/p9392173.html

Hi mate and welcome...

CTR is next on my list of cars to buy....  :D  Just a quick question is true what they say about the front end of the early CTR's being too light - As in when you floor it - the car tends to feel light on the front and doesnt handle too great....?

Just sold an ATR and was well pleased with that...

Cheers - Rash.

Also a Honda Owner http://gallery33330.fotopic.net/p9392173.html

I've never had any real handling issues to complain about but the CTR does lack grip in the wet. Any other time i've never really noticed.

I love it more than i did my S2000 because you can drive it on the limit without worrying.

nah, seriously, at least it's not a Pug  (hey Dave) :D

I drive it for mpg reasons!lol git!

Welcome mate, I have quite a few honda friends as I used to be a Mk1 CRX owner. Some are just about to boost their VTEC crx's! its going to be nutty!

Welcome to the club :)

Dave

Honda what......o yeah those torques less rev happy things....LOL only kiddin fella. Nice motors, but I prefer them in Black, silver is far to common around my way. If I had to buy an N/A for low money I would get a Type R

Peace

:thumbsup:

nah, seriously, at least it's not a Pug  (hey Dave) :D

I drive it for mpg reasons!lol git!

Welcome mate, I have quite a few honda friends as I used to be a Mk1 CRX owner. Some are just about to boost their VTEC crx's! its going to be nutty!

Welcome to the club :)

Dave

A few Honda engined Rover owners have started vtec'n the block, they go really well. One mate had the DOHC and did the vtec, then turbo'd it too. It beat Audi TT's :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links