Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Call Me "lucky"

GIDDLEPIN

Where shall I start?

First of all, the 20 gig iPod I baught in March this year, epired, but hats off to Apple, they collected it and sent me a brand new one by return. :)

Secondly, I baught a leather sofa from--------------Courts.

Fortunately I got it before they went bust.

Unfortunately the leather is faulty and their insurance ceased at the same time! :angry:

Third, I baught Anne a portable DVD player.

The Battery wouldn't take a charge, so we took it back for a replacement and surprise surprise the only one left in stock never had a Battery, so I got another one that was dearer (had to pay the difference :rolleyes: )

Fourth, and this one's a doozy!

We settled our final payment for our holiday next march, in the----------------------Maldives :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Awwwwwwwww hun!! *hugs*

That really sucks :(

Where did you get the DVD player from? You shouldnt have had to pay the full difference IMO, we never made anyone in pcw pay full difference if they had to upgrade due to a faulty product :unsure:

Just found this that might help with your holiday problem

If my holiday is cancelled, will I get my money back?

ABTA says that anyone whose booking is cancelled should be offered an alternative travel date within the next few months.

Those choosing not to travel should be offered an alternative destination or a full refund.

Thomas Cook told BBC News that it would offer all three options to customers with bookings between 26 December and 31 December.

Anyone travelling to the Maldives, Sri Lanka or western Thailand as well as other areas affected by the earthquake should get in touch with their travel agent.

Can I come with you in your suitcase when you do go? :D

Deary me!

I didnt even know Courts had gone bust! When did that happen? Dont you have anything to fall back on if the company goes bust?

At least with your holiday you have a back up plan!

It all sucks doesnt it!

Thanks for all the sympathy guys.

I can't answer too much, 'cos i'm on Annes son's lappy in cold damp Glasgow.

We will be contacting the travel agent Rach, but hopefully it might be clear for March.

Getting you in the suicase & my handbag :P won't be a problem, getting you into the roadster nis another thing though :thumbsup:

We're getting ready to go out on the town, so if Tony lets me use the lappy later, i'll catch you then ;)

in cold damp Glasgow.

You don't say Les!

We're getting ready to go out on the town

Where you off to Les? I've heard Archaos it right up your alley! :wacko::thumbsup:

Hi Les

Man you are having some rotten luck there my friend. Wow what can i say. I hope that you will be going on your holidays in march. Hopefully they would have all the islands all cleared up by then mate.

All the best ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links