Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2000 Camry

keano40

The thing just packed up, both units, the cd player bit and radio tap bit. Any ideas??

ps. checked fuse already.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi. Saw your posting on fuse locations and I 'm trying to figure out where they all are!!!

In general, I’m trying to figure out a power problem with my OEM Camry Stereo (“gold package” with CD/Stereo/Tape…CD is in separate unit from the tape and stereo, but they are stacked).

Basically, my car Battery died recently because the Auto Off for my headlights wasn’t working (usually, a third party alarm system automatically shuts off the lights when I hit the alarm button). When I jump started the car, the stereo no longer worked…I can’t get any power to come on in the upper unit that has the stereo, main power button, and tape player. I CAN put a CD into the lower CD player and the disc keeps trying to register and then fails. I can then eject the disc.

So it seems to me like the upper piece is not getting power while the lower one may still be getting power. I want to check ALL of the fuses that might be involved, but I’m having trouble locating them. I found one by the driver side behind the ashtray, but can’t seem to find any others. Can you help me locate them?

Any other ideas on how to fix the problem???

Thanks!

Ryan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links