Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Latest Pics!

dawolf

I received a great little Mustek digicam for xmas so today I thought I'd take some pics of my car. The only recent mod I've added are the crystal front lights. The indicators should be tinted but the paint dried funny and they turned out white, lol.

Any comments welcome :) .

Pic1a.jpg

Pic4a.jpg

Pic6a.jpg

Pic8a.jpg

Pic10a.jpg

aww aint it cute its a mini bibbs  :D

Ha ha .. I used to have that exhaust ;)

Looks good fella ..

Were those wheels on the car when you got it? The rears sorta stick in a bit don't they. They look well funny. It's a good thing I got staggered fronts to rears on mine. Well, bed time now, nyt nyt.

Woah!!!! looks like mine, and i live in stourbridge too!!! are u the one stalking me?! taking photos of me are you?! (dashes over to close the curtains) :thumbsup:

Lol, looks kinda like a smart car!

Dan H - Got any pics of your car mate? I must've seen your car before. I actually live more on Hagley side but most days I drive around Stourbridge ring road and sometimes pop to the town centre.

Hi dawolf

Thats a sweet ride you have got there mate. Love the rims :drool: What size are they?

jerry!!

Cheers, they're 17 inch. One of the wheels is a bit kerbed so I wanna get it refurbed at some point, will they be able to get an exact colour match with the other wheels coz they seem to have a slightly dark finish?

Cheers, they're 17 inch. One of the wheels is a bit kerbed so I wanna get it refurbed at some point, will they be able to get an exact colour match with the other wheels coz they seem to have a slightly dark finish?

Hello mate

Well they should be able to get a good match. But if not I'm afraid that you will have to get all 4 done to really get a good finish. 17" Thats a cool size. But for me i think i will go up by just one size 16" so that the handling doesn't suffer plus loss of speed too.

jerry!!

I like..... :thumbsup:

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links