Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Swaps

therubberhand

I have a 2000 celica gts, i was wondering if there were any available engine swaps that would give me some more power and expand the aftermarket possibilities. Also, i was wondering how much an all-wheel drive conversion would be. Thanks

Anything is possiblr if you have the sheckles

Doesn't the 2000 GTS have the 3S-GTE engine inside ??? If so there are loads of mod's currently available for the engine....

i think he means the car is of vintage year 2000, so new shape celica

i would recon a 3s-gte can be fitted without any great nause.....and the celicas(st205) 4wd system aswell

thanx supercharged, any idea where i could purchase either of those, im having some trouble, and would there be any further mods required for AWD?

Why dont you get the Blitz Supercharger kit for the 2000 Celica, will boost the power, everything is included what you need, and you wont have any engine transplant worries.

The 3SGTE engine is whats used in the GT4, and top Jap GT race cars such as the supra.

Although for your situation id probably go for the supercharger alot easier and cheaper than a full on swap.

Thats my 1p anyhow.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links