Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla G6 Ae111 Kit

siu16

Hi, I own a 1.6 corolla SR. Came across a pic of a G6 recently and notices a spoiler fitted to the car that i like and would want to fit to mine. Doesn't look like a G6R spoiler as it is quite big, haven't got a clue where its from. Please help if you know.

Image links below:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al.../Afbeelding_005

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/album01/Dscf0012

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al.../Afbeelding_002

My email: Siu16@hotmail.com

P.S If anyone knows where i can get a replica G6R bodykit, i would also be interested! Cheers!

Yeah Booster tuning are good for parts. The kit on a G6R is a TTE kit. (Toyota Team Europe i think), Fensport do them.

Yeah Booster tuning are good for parts. The kit on a G6R is a TTE kit. (Toyota Team Europe i think), Fensport do them.

i see, is Fensport the only UK based company authorised to sell Authentic TTE gear? Do not know any other

The standard G6R had side skirts and a splitter/skirt fitted to the bottom of the front bumper - these were the only body mods from the standard Corolla (except that they were only available in red or black). Toyota sold a separate "Rally Replica Kit" which comprised TTE front bumper with fog lights, TTE rear hatch spoiler, uprated springs all round, exhaust back box and 16" white alloys with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. You could also buy a decal kit too. But the dealers only wanted to sell the whole kit and would not split it.

The side skirts and TTE stuff "should" be available from any Toyota main dealer though I've had trouble getting anything non-standard from a dealer unless I've had a chassis number, trim code, etc. The easiest and quickest way to get these parts is from Fensport.

Thanks for the info, will keep that in mind. I aint too keen on changing the whole bumper doe, would just like an extension lip or something. I actually prefer the standard G6R kit, so if any one wants to sell, im buying!! :D

Thanks for the info, will keep that in mind. I aint too keen on changing the whole bumper doe, would just like an extension lip or something. I actually prefer the standard G6R kit, so if any one wants to sell, im buying!! :D

If you can find a matching 2nd hand TTe kit, im more than happy to swap my G6R splittler etc :lol:

If you can find a matching 2nd hand TTe kit, im more than happy to swap my G6R splittler etc :lol:

How much would you sell the splitter by itself?

You can have it for the same price as a TTE kit :lol:

I wouldnt sell it unless i had a replacement kit for it. Sorry.

You can have it for the same price as a TTE kit :lol:

I wouldnt sell it unless i had a replacement kit for it. Sorry.

ok, will have a think <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links