Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust

Markturbo

nur spec is one off/if not the best exhaust for the 2 (IMHO) it will fit...

jhust remember it is !Removed! loud if you do get it....

nur spec is one off/if not the best exhaust for the 2 (IMHO)

I am glad you said in your opinion as I think its a terrible exhaust for one reason alone.........its too common!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Nur Spec is nice, but I'm not a huge fan of single exits.

It'll fit, the US turbo was the same as the rev1/2 engine, just with different maps for 92 ron petrol and US emissions (hence the 200 vs 220 bhp)

just got one meself... although yet to fit it :wacko:

cant fault the quality one bit and it does look stunning :D

i like the look of the blitz and i will be getting one as soon as i get the money i like loud exhausts as i have a hks twin super drager its not loud enough and the flexi pipe is blowing

tis a fantastic exhaust mate, loads would say its the best exhaust you can get for a 2 performance wise. Gonna get me one meself eventually

MR2's need twin exit exhausts mate!!! they dont look wright without em! :thumbsup:

The Scorpion twin exit exhaust looks like that the one on the pic, but as you've probably guessed its got 2 exits!

Im not sure about the performance on that one, BUT surely they carnt be that much difference between the 2.

i have a twin exit hks super drager and i prefer the look of the blitz i probably wouldn't have changed it but the flexi pipe is blowing so its my excuse to get a new one and i hoping the blitz will be louder than the hks :thumbsup:

nah... I've seen alot with single exits and they look good. That's the way I'm going anyway.

Proper Jap single exit noisey as hell straight through Buddy Club Zorst... lol.

you have the same thoughts as me i think single exit gives it more of a jap racing look which is what i prefer :thumbsup:

you have the same thoughts as me i think single exit gives it more of a jap racing look which is what i prefer :thumbsup:

my sentiments exactly

:thumbsup:

my sentiments exactly

Isn't it funny that those who own cars with twin zorst as standard want to get single exit, whilst those who have cars with one pipe always go on about modifying it to a twin/quad exit :huh:

When I get my 2 I'l be sticking with a double exit zorst just for the sheer fact all my other cars have been single pipe :lol:

my sentiments exactly

Isn't it funny that those who own cars with twin zorst as standard want to get single exit, whilst those who have cars with one pipe always go on about modifying it to a twin/quad exit :huh:

When I get my 2 I'l be sticking with a double exit zorst just for the sheer fact all my other cars have been single pipe :lol:

Same as mate. When i change my exhaust mate i will be replacing it with twin pipes mate as i think it looks better than single. Also you have this hole where the other pipe should be on show :(

jerry!!

thats the point of ridding of the undergrille jezza

drops that illusion of the 2nd exit

so are u selling the mongoose jim?

if so i may be interested :thumbsup:

i have a twin exit hks super drager and i prefer the look of the blitz i probably wouldn't have changed it but the flexi pipe is blowing so its my excuse to get a new one and i hoping the blitz  will be louder than the hks  :thumbsup:

Hi,

Are you looking to sell the HKS? if so maybe intersted :thumbsup:

Dave

i will be selling the hks once i get a new exhaust i have already been offered £150 for it

i had it checked by toyota they said its in great condition except the flexi pipe is blowing but i probably can get you quotes on getting it fixed

the performance still feels the same but its slightly louder and still sounds great but just let me know if your interested

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links