Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leads/dizzy/plugs ....

Jimlad

Get "Blueprint" parts for dizzy(£35) and rotor(£9). And plugs should be NGK Platinums BKR7EP-8 (bout £45). Local car part joints will supply these dude. Blueprint is a company which makes parts identical to Toyota standard...cept they be cheaper. Most carpart shops distribute them.

car died today in the wet, I assume it's due to leads/plugs etc. As it never used to happen and they are all due a change.

Someone mentioned a dizzycapless conversion for the MkI mr2. Does anyone know about this, or if it's possible for the MKII. Anyone know what's involved ?

Also.. does anyone know how often the likes of the dizzycap/rotor arm/plugs/leads should be changed ( individually if poss ).

ta

within a year ?? sounds about right actually.

Sure mine were changed about a year ago. Maybe slightly less actually. my turbo crazy car must like to eat them faster... lol.

lol i remember when you asked the same thing a while ago, was almost a year now me thinks so yeah. your power hungry monster must eat dizzy caps for breakfast relative to stock ones!

tell me about it..mine started knackerin up last month. That a long lasting 11 months! A guy on imoc advises changin em every 6 months if boosted as they eat like mad after that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links