Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Ev3 1! New Here Just Wanted To Say Hi!

Levin86

Hi, I am a Toyota enthusiast from London. Drivin a a bog standard 2000 1.3 corolla s. Will start sum mods soon. hope to get sum advice of all u guys in the near future so just wanted to introduce myself first. oh by the way Happy newyear to all.

Hi, I new to all this as well I joined yesterday, and got my first Corolla last week :thumbsup:

Cool, Which model did you go for? wel most corollas are good as a base model for customisation anyways.

I have a '95 Corolla 1.4 Sportif with only 61k on the clock, it's red with a nice set of mm evos on it. I am only the 2nd owner, it's my first Toyota, my other half who posts on here as noodles owns a Celica

I have a '95 Corolla 1.4 Sportif with only 61k on the clock, it's red with a nice set of mm evos on it.  I am only the 2nd owner, it's my first Toyota, my other half who posts on here as noodles owns a Celica

I see so you got a small toyota family startin there! thats cool! I was going to get an Ae101 before but ended up getting this one. My other half drives a nissan micra, trying to convert her to a toyota yaris next year!............doesn't seem to be working doe <_<

Welcome to TOC both of you!! :D

Hope you find the site useful. :thumbsup:

ross

Finding it more useful everytime im on it.

Welcome - glad you're finding it useful.

Welcome to our club Levin86 :group-cuddles:

My other half drives a nissan micra, trying to convert her to a toyota yaris next year!............doesn't seem to be working doe <_<

Tell her to talk to me, i used to have a micra before my yaris

i loved the micra and did not really want to swap it but very glad i did

my yaris is a much better car all round :yes: i've still got an s plate micra

so i'm in the position to compare both....

theres no competiton YARIS wins :thumbsup:

although micras good to leave on sainsburys car park :lol:

Welcome to our club Levin86 :group-cuddles:

My other half drives a nissan micra, trying to convert her to a toyota yaris next year!............doesn't seem to be working doe <_<

Tell her to talk to me, i used to have a micra before my yaris

i loved the micra and did not really want to swap it but very glad i did

my yaris is a much better car all round :yes: i've still got an s plate micra

so i'm in the position to compare both....

theres no competiton YARIS wins :thumbsup:

although micras good to leave on sainsburys car park :lol:

Haha yea i have to try and get her on this forum now. I have driven the micra and its not a bad little motor. Havn't drove the yaris yet doe, but heard good things. Might have to do some stuff to the micra so she'l get rid of it! :D Thanks for the advice doe kimi

never owned a micra so I couldn't coment, I had one dupmed in the car park where I used to live, didn't take much to break the steering lock and move it though

never owned a micra so I couldn't coment, I had one dupmed in the car park where I used to live, didn't take much to break the steering lock and move it though

haha, breaking into ccars is a whole new level for me :D but yeah they are quite flimbsy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links