Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Exhaust

Mister2

hi all. i know almost al of u have the apexi gt-spec exhust. and i heard a lot of good things about it. it starts of as a 3in pipe then gets bigger as it reaches the muffler and the exhaust exits a 4inch tip or something like that. all this is good, but im broke like a joke and i need a better exhaust than the one i have on now. sooo, has anyone ever had experience with the apexi n1 exhaust? its machined much like the gt spec but the piping diameter doesnt really increase as much as the gt.

it's a pretty similar exhaust, not as good as the gt and not fully stainless. it does the job though and is a decent alternative to the gt.

alright. thanks for the reply. as long as it does what it is supposed to do then i dont mind about the finish.

i think the piping is slightly smaller too.... altho it wont make a difference to performance unless you have a highly tuned car :)

yah.. i think ill be content with about 300 rwhp, though. just enough to make me an all around car. ((ie drag, circuit, etc.))

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links