Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy New Year

Rookey

Well I couldn't reply to Rach's txt as in the typical TOC-RG style....lost my phone, wallet and shed loads of money!

lol

Good night guys :) I hope to spend many more like that with you fantastic group of people!:D

could be leeky dont usually get home :lol:

:unsure: I was gonna reply to Rachs bit saying she didnt text me  :crybaby: ...then I checked my phone lol...cheers chuck and I hope everyone is ok today after barmy nights out :lol:

*snigger* You think I'd forget you honey! :group-cuddles:

Just found out one of my closest mates had a nasty crash in his car last night. Spun on black ice and rolled the car several times. Seen pics of the car, and Im amazed he got out alive, so were the police. Luckily hes only got a few cuts and bruises. What a great way to start the new year.......

Well I couldn't reply to Rach's txt

Thats ok love :)

Still waiting for replies/excuses from the masses who didnt....

Managed to send the message to everyone on my phone, all 200 odd, including exs etc. Whoops :lol:

had a great night i think all a bit cloudy as too how much of an idiot i made of myself. but my head hurt lik emad this morning. but im sure it was worth it

btw rach if u sent a message to me i have a new number now thats why i didnt reply

and happy new year tto u all

btw rach if u sent a message to me i have a new number now thats why i didnt reply

Tut tut ed :rolleyes::lol:

Leeky why you so proud for being first home? couldn't you hack it? :lol:

:lol: Nah dude, my bro couldnt hack it and couldnt walk properly so i had to take him home :thumbsup:

Good night guys  I hope to spend many more like that with you fantastic group of people!:D

Right back at ya dude :thumbsup:

wow that was the worst 24hr hangover i have ever had. Hope everyone had a good time,sounds like.

Rach I vaguely remember trying to reply to your text but can't remember if i was succesful.

Ahhh you did gareth, and it made sense so you obviously hadnt drunk enough lol :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links