Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think It's Worth?

System~G

I have someone interested in my Corolla. They want to convert it to full rally spec and race it. They have asked me what I want for it, but have no idea.

1990 H Plate GTi AE92 (Late Spec 130BHP Non-TVis)

Low miles 90 000

FSH with receipts. All old MOT's (12 Months MOT and 3 Months Tax left on car)

Engine sound - Recent service oils, filters, plugs, leads etc...

Many new parts within last 6 months including new tyres all round. New brake discs and pads all round. New suspension on rear.

Body work is very good - Recently de-rusted front wings, rear arches and back door corners. Still a rust bubble near sun roof and two very small ones on near-side rear side window.

S/S Exhaust system with Rage Back Box

Bad points - Needs Near side front wheel baring needs replacing and Steering Rack Joint needs tightening (Could get sorted for private sale)

More details in my garage.

I am thinking around the £1000.00 mark or could I ask for more? or is this too high?

I have only seen two other GTi's currently for sale one is High miler late spec with faulty history and the other is a low miler early spec with no history at all.

I would think around £1000 is fair - again if you sort out the little nigglies maybe more as its very hard finding good low mileage AE92's nowadays especially with FSH...

Rash.

I think £1000 is a good price. Though if this guy wants to race it, id leave the niggles as he would more than likely change most parts.

Depends how much you want to part with the rolla too :blink:

yeah, id agree with that. but if you're not in a rush to sell it (and you definitely want to) id put it up at £1500. they're getting hard to find in good condition now, and you might find someone willing to pay extra - i did with my last car

Oh No ... don't sell it :eek:

You've recently done such a lovely picture of it (at the bottom of your postings).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links