Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Links To Crash Toyota Yaris (yaris Verso).

Marko Napoli

Where it is possible to lookmany photos crash Toyota Vitz (Yaris, Echo, Yaris Verso)? Write links, please.

680.jpg

Whether there is a links the official crash test "Toyota Yaris" and "Toyota Yaris Verso" ? It is interesting to look results of safety. Who that knows the links to video crashtest Toyota Yaris? Examples-

Fiat-0.jpgvw-1.jpg

Thanks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• Demonic Angel

• seveer unaek

• reece

The bottom two photos are NOT Toyota Yaris.

The one on the Left is a Fiat Punto.

The one on the right is a Dhiatsu (I think)..Daihatsu???

Strange request ............to ask for photos of crashed Yari's :blink:

Red Yaris 54

Yes, i I know, that this photos is not Yaris. This is examples. I dont have exaples of Yaris.

It not strange irequest . My wife frequently simply is afraid to go on Toyota Yaris as thinks, that it is the small machine. And in case of failure there (crashed) will be many problems. I want to show it, that safety Toyota Yaris at a high level. But I can not find a photo any where and video.

Please, help me, write links on crash Toyota Vitz (Yaris, Echo, Yaris Verso).

**** off lee, smart *****. i belive that the yaris/vitz is the safest small car in england.

thats my yaris in bits being repaired

yts12hr.jpg

Red Yaris 54

Yes, i I know, that this photos is not Yaris. This is examples. I dont have exaples of Yaris.

It not strange irequest . My wife frequently simply is afraid to go on Toyota Yaris as thinks, that it is the small machine. And in case of failure there (crashed) will be many problems. I want to show it, that safety Toyota Yaris at a high level. But I can not find a photo any where and video.

You only need to see the photos of Demonic Angels beloved Karis Yaris to see that the Yaris is a safe, strong little car. It saved her in a terrible crash recently. :thumbsup:

Try searching the forum for Karis

The Yaris is one tough cookie, just look at the bumps that have happened on here to testify to that.

The phase 1 has a 4* safety rating, the things it failed on were introduced/rectified on the phase 2.

(3 point seat belt in the middle rear seat, strengthened pillars and sills, side air bags, ABS/EBD as standard etc)

It’s the safest car I’ve ever owned.

If your wife does some research and finds a better car then please let me know. I looked and ended up buying a T-Sport!

paphosyarisfreak

Thanks for link. Very interesting!!!

the-voice-of-reason

I search one link - oficial crash test Toyota Yaris 1.0 2000 - http://www.euroncap.com/content/safety_rat...hp?id1=1&id2=74

Results not so good. :( Only 4 stars.

681.jpg

But it only one crash test Toyota Yaris. And there were many crashtests in the Different countries (the USA, Japan, England, Germany...). Where to find links to these tests?

paphosyarisfreak

Thanks for link. Very interesting!!!

the-voice-of-reason

I search one link - oficial crash test Toyota Yaris 1.0  2000 - http://www.euroncap.com/content/safety_rat...hp?id1=1&id2=74

Results not so good. Only 4 stars.

681.jpg

But it only one crash test Toyota Yaris. And there were many crashtests in the Different countries (the USA, Japan, England, Germany...). Where to find links to these tests?

The Euro NCAP tests are for ALL of Europe and the Yaris does very well in them for a small car. :thumbsup:

The current Yaris now has side airbags and other enhanced safety features not present when the Yaris was first tested.

Results not so good.  :(  Only 4 stars.

681.jpg

WHAT???

In that case, may I recommend a 5* vehicle.......

tank-01-1.jpg

No pleasing some people :lol:

Has anyone seen Russian cars?

DSCN0186_JPG.jpg

And he has the check to say a 4* Yaris isn’t good enough?

:D

Here you are pal...

As many stars as you want (When you scrap the snow off and look through the roof at the clear night time sky!)

lada.jpg

Russia’s contribution to the motoring world...

Lada!

:lol: :D

Has anyone seen Russian cars?

DSCN0186_JPG.jpg

Thats an East German car.Trabant, great little 2 stroke, compressed cardboard family car :thumbsup:

Lada airbags?

Seat belt pre tensioners load limiters de-coupling pedals to prevent lower limb fractures, crumple zones, side air bags etc

Wonder if it has VVTi?

1300_7.jpg

:lol:

1300_5.jpg

Check out the real wood veneer!!

1300_4.jpg

Wooden block as a hand brake optional extra!

Get some Lexus lights on that and it will look half decent!

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL @ TVOR

Marko

4* is an excelent result for the yaris and was by far the safest small car on the market a couple of years ago (Not sure about now)

But still bigger cars made by ford and such were getting 2*'s and only recently did the first car reach a five star rating.

Red Yaris 54

You only need to see the photos of Demonic Angels beloved Karis Yaris to see that the Yaris is a safe, strong little car. It saved her in a terrible crash recently. :thumbsup:

Try searching the forum for Karis

Trust me, I survived a head on collision with a much bigger car in my Yaris - your wife has absolutely NOTHING to worry about - 4 stars is good! The airbags went off and I suffered very little injury, just painful whiplash for a couple of weeks, which is slowly but surely getting better.

You dont need pictures or video to prove to your wife that they are safe, strong little cars. I'm the proof.

IMO if there is only one car that has a higher NCAP rating than the Yaris then I am very happy!!

After seeing Demonic Angels photos of Karis I am even more happy that I own one :) Your Wife should see them photo's and realise

The phase 1 has a 4* safety rating, the things it failed on were introduced/rectified on the phase 2.

Do the test again and see what happens!! (Bear in mind the original was done in 2000)

Renault Modus is the only one with 5*...

And the reason it has 5*?

It’s a Renault! It keeps breaking down so is never able to go anywhere to have an accident!!

:D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links