Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ace 216 Alloys

dudeone

I have £700 in total to spend and for that I can get them alloys with Proxy TS-1's all round.

If anyone knows of similar style alloys with tyres for that price please let me know.

Cheers Dave

what size are they though ???

too many spokes.... in my opinion.

couple of places that may be able to get you a better price. dcdezign.com or andy at wheelbase

too many spokes.... in my opinion.

couple of places that may be able to get you a better price. dcdezign.com or andy at wheelbase

Hi Mate,

Thanx for that, wil check them out and see what they can do.

Dave :thumbsup:

It's worth phoning about, then calling back the second cheapest and say that you can get them for x amount. When I bought 17's I had a price of £650 and then I was just popping into my local shop with a mate and the guy who had quoted me £750 for the same wheels got chatting and I said I can get them posted for £650 all in so he said he'd do them for £600 and that way if they turn up damaged or wrong, I don't have to pay the postage to get them sent back.

Just shows shopping about and making them price cut each other works just like insurance.

Those wheels look great! kinda like the Tora Wheels that were all the rage.

So you dont fancy going 18's??? ill show you mine when there on. In fact, here's a pic of a MR2 with the rims im going to buy in 18's!! They look AWESOME!!!!

http://www.wheelmania.co.uk/

Go onto car gallery, Toyota, and its the MR2 with the veilside kit running on Mania Montana wheels. sweeeeet! :thumbsup:

Go 18's mate, you know you wanna :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links