Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6x9s In Back

houston

have been plagued by poor bass with these Speakers in rear, when i turned them up they seemed to rattle and i put it down to the Speakers. looked today and it was my fault, theres a magnet on the box lid which i forgot to remove and it was rattling :blink: took it off and put everything back together and WOW! the sound is unreal now, ive had these Speakers in 2 cars running off amp and now its just off head unit and it sounds really well. not just bass either the high notes are really clear, sound as if theyre right next to my head!

next step is to fit the new door speakers my mates given me, set of ground zero's, anyone heard of them? he reckons they're a great make and they seem a good build quality

You could try asking about them on http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/index.php? as these guys know everything you could possibly want to know about car audio. If they are good or terrible, they will know.

If you go on there, just don't mention the 6x9's or they will either ignore you or slag you off for them.

Emphasis on the front Speakers is very important for high quality sound as your ears point towards the front of the car so that is where they naturally pick up sounds from.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links