Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flush Mount Headlights.

GT-Four NZ

My mate has just bought an MR2 and wanted some of these headlights that are flush mounted not pop up style for the SW20. They appear to have a clear perspex layer covering them with two lenses inside this. I was wondering where you can get them from, and what sort of price they are? They look mint fitted.

Cheers for the help :thumbsup:

All the ones I've sene have been custom made by their owners and usually in the states! KiwiMR2 might be able to help you out :thumbsup:

.. and expect to pay about £1000 for the HID ones. Think they are not road legal anyway.

Aren't HId lights supposed to have washer jets on them ?? Also be able to stay at the same level ( if that makes sense ), so you don't severley blind people.

they should be self levelling use to get e-marked

but hats only europe

theyll be fine in jap land and other parts of the world

Yeah AFAIA there not readily avalible ANYWHERE in NZ.....there are a few types floating around in Japan so that would be the 1st place to start looking, as jaxx mentioned Taka Kaira would bhe a good place to start. I'll post some links etc. when I get home tonight :)

The US is the next option but expect to pay big $$ :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

cheers guys... i might have to rip a light assembly out and see how difficult it would be to make. I have some idea and access to a range of car spares so it might be within my limits. I will keep lookin.

I made the set on the shock mr2 and there is quite alot of work in them - you also have to remove quite alot of the the front of the car to fit round lights in....... its air saw time!!!

but they look the nads,

lights5.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links