Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buddy Club Racing Vs Blitz

Markturbo

just wondering what will be the better performing exhaust the blitz nur spec or i have had a look at the buddy clubbing racing exhaust spec 2 i was just wondering why them buddy exhaust are so cheap can anyone tell me what inch that exhaust is all the way threw

I dont think there will be a massive difference in the power between

the two systems as they are both straight thru

Jim has a buddy club exhaust coming this week so expect a report on

the difference between that and the mongoose by the weekend

i don't suppose you know if thats bigger or smaller than the blitz as the only reason i'm looking at the buddy is the price difference between that and the blitz exhaust

i know the back box will be bigger not so bothered about that but as i will be buying a aussie down pipe which is 3inch i want the rest of my exhaust 3inch all the way threw and i know the blitz is but i don't know anything about this buddy exhaust apart from its alot cheaper which looks good to me :rolleyes:

Well 76.3 mm = 3 inches and thats what the buddy club one is.

Buddy club exhausts are well known in jap land and are very good...and loud!!

i think i may buy one on friday then as i like the look of the blitz but they are common and this one is half the price then i can get on with the rest of my tuning

i don't suppose you know a cheap place to get a set of tyres size 225/50r15 for my rear wheels

i don't suppose you know a cheap place to get a set of tyres size 225/50r15 for my rear wheels

As above mate....

BLITZ Nur Spec - I think the Nur represents 'the ring'.. Where it was developed and proven etc.. Is that right?  :huh:

Sounds right to me chappers :thumbsup:

there is also Nur Spec R and Nur Spec S I believe ..

At the ent of the day .. It's just a name .. and a cool one at that (kinda beats "powerflow")

should have my buddyclub zorst here tomorrow. So if I get it on, I'll show you some piccys and let you know what it's like. :)

NUR spec stands for

'Nurburgring Specification'

it said it in massive letters on the side of the box that mine came in

how appropriate :D

i like the blitz its just the price and i really like the look of the buddy club as it straight threw so it will be loud and perform good and for the money it seems a good idea but i have been offered a greddy one just waiting for some pics but i am going single exit

jim when its fitted can you sort me out some pics and let me know what its like :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links