Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help , New Modder!

viperroom_112

Hey guys , i am new to the yaris game and was hoping for some help , I have a phase 1 yaris SR and i want to lower it , how much can I lower the car by , and how much will it cost... Hope some one can help

p.s does anyone have anypics of a lowered yaris!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It depends how much you wanna pay mate! You can pay 800 quid and get a full suspension kit (best option, but expensive) or you can get some springs. Each company lowers by different amounts, and vary in prices. Gmax lowers by 40mm, and is around 90 quid. Eibachs lower 30mm and are about 140 quid, Tein lowers 35 at front and 38 at back and are about 170 quid. You can also get HKS springs, tte springs etc. Have a search on the forumsfor 'lowering' and check out some websites

www.envyperformance.com

www.tuneacar.co.uk

www.funkyproduct.co.uk

The SR is already lowered on 200mm TTE springs i believe, so you could ask your dealer for the 30mm TTE springs and they should set you back about £100 i think!

The SR is already lowered on 200mm TTE springs

If it was lowered that much it would be scraping on the floor,

You can lower it up to 40mm on springs, I havn't seen any to lower any more than that. They vary in price from £80 - £140. I think the TTE would be better but it's up to you in the end.

The SR is already lowered on 200mm TTE springs i believe

WOW! :eek: hehe...wouldn't happen to be 20mm would it? :D

and 100 quid for a 10mm drop?is it really worth it?

Yeah, i meant 20mm! Iv got fat fingers!! :lol:

£100 most certainly well isn't worth it. That's why for the moment im sticking with what iv got!

The only TTE one's i've seen are 30mm not 20mm

The 20mm ones are only available on Yaris SR's. Not available to general public to buy!

Correct me if i'm wrong. i thought the Yaris SR and T-Spprt were 20mm lower than the normal 1.0, 1.3 Yaris was only because their tyre profile were 20mm lower than the normal Yaris, not the springs that they've got.

Ray

T-Sport is lower because it's chassis is totally different to all the other cars. The 1.3 is the same as the 1.0 except for the SR which is sat on 20mm TTE springs. Thats the story as i know it!

so the SR has the same chassis as the 1.0 and 1.3? or the same one as the T-Sport? or another completely different chassis?

SR is same as 1.0 and 1.3. T-Sport has a totally different chassis that is 2omm lower without needing new suspension.

Now i get wot u mean.. that means if i sell my standard SR spings, then it would fit any other 1.0 and 1.3's? right?

thx

Ray

This was discussed a while ago .. and i believe that the SR is on -30mm tte springs as standard which is 30mm lower than standard 1.0 and 1.3 Yaris, thats why Mr T only has the option for -30mm tte springs for all Yarii except the SR.

The T-Sport is 20mm lower than any normal Yaris except for the SR due to the differences in chassis and springs. So as standard the SR is 10mm lower than the TS, but if you get the -30mm tte springs for the TS then you would be 20mm lower than the SR and 50mm lower than any standard Yaris.

:thumbsup:

This was discussed a while ago .. and i believe that the SR is on -30mm tte springs as standard which is 30mm lower than standard 1.0 and 1.3 Yaris, thats why Mr T only has the option for -30mm tte springs for all Yarii except the SR.

The T-Sport is 20mm lower than any normal Yaris except for the SR due to the differences in chassis and springs. So as standard the SR is 10mm lower than the TS, but if you get the -30mm tte springs for the TS then you would be 20mm lower than the SR and 50mm lower than any standard Yaris.

:thumbsup:

I though SR was on 20mm springs? Hmm...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links