Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Locking Wheel Bolts 4 None Std Alloys

dudeone

Hi,

I am looking to buy a set of locking wheel bolts to protect my new alloys from B*ST*RDS who thieve them.

After contacting as few company’s all they seem to be able to offer me are the McGard locking bolts which are as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

I originally wanted the Trilock Evo’s as they have the rotating collars that make it !Removed! hard to steel the alloys but the people selling em have told me that the inner diameter on the new alloys are to narrow and these will not fit so I am now on the look out.

If anyone has a decent set that they would recommend and where they got them from I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers Dave :thumbsup:

Is it the diameter of the wheel nut hole they were talking about?

Cos if it is, you could just have one hole on each wheel drilled out a little so they fitted...

Or cut a few threads of the end of the locking nut so it doesn't go in as far if thats the problem??

Or...:D ... Buy some wheel spacers so the depth is....Deeper....

Just a few suggestions :thumbsup:

I've got the trilock ones on mine.

Is it the diameter of the wheel nut hole they were talking about?

Cos if it is, you could just have one hole on each wheel drilled out a little so they fitted...

Or cut a few threads of the end of the locking nut so it doesn't go in as far if thats the problem??

Or...:D ... Buy some wheel spacers so the depth is....Deeper....

Just a few suggestions :thumbsup:

I've got the trilock ones on mine.

Hi,

Told that the inner diameter of the wheel bolt holes is too narrow for the Evo’s, don’t know anyone tat would drill one of the holes wider and would not fancy doing it myself as I could imagine all the alloy and the lacquer being pulled off.

But thanx for the suggestions mate,

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links