Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Was Bored Tonight...

Jimlad

Was driving around town a few times. Kept on passing the group of boy racer novas,corsas, clios, saxos etc parked in the car park. Each time I passed I heard them honk me.

So I finally thought bugger it and drove into the car park. They all rushed out and beat the crap out of my car !!?!?

lol... not really.

Parked up with them and got chatting to a few of them. Not the plonkers I thought they were. Decent chaps etc ( apart from the choice of their cars ).

Maybe they were just in awe of my motor... lol.

lmao....

told them was thinking of going for an RX7. They told me to get an EVO 8 and do it up..... lol. Yeah right... when I win the ruddy lotto !

im one of these so called sado's but we're all jus lads wit the same interests (just not tastes)

So I finally thought bugger it and drove into the car park. They all rushed out and beat the crap out of my car !!?!?

Thats the first thing you have ever said on this forum that made me chuckle <_< :lol:

I know...you can go off someone fast, and I'm sure he will go off me fast :huh: I just say what others think ... now where is that shovel? this hole isn't big enough.

just get worried when he starts puttin car stereos up for sale that "mates" have "aquired"

I used to own a mint 1991 Nova GTE. No boy racer crap on it, and it was great little car. I sold it a few months ago cause I got fed up with every toss pot in town trying to race me :blink:

I grew up then and got an MR2 Turbo. :lol:

My Mrs Corsa has got one of those fake stick on alluminium fuel cap covers.........thats my confession over...I think I'll go and stand in the corner and have a word with myself :crybaby:

You guys saying you've never gone to a local cruise before?

What do you think people think of us when they drive past us having a TOC mini meet???....

You guys saying you've never gone to a local cruise before?

Never been to a local cruise before, TRUTH!!

This is my very first car thats worthy to go to one and im not going to one till its finished, or perhaps its just not me :unsure:

Well i used to go cruising every week when i was younger but its just

loads of idiots at it now... sitting about getting drunk in other peoples cars and generally being tossers!

Used to be about the cars but not anymore

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links